- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: An apartment to die for.
- Genres: Crime, Drama, Mystery, Thriller
- Release Date: 2012-03-05
- Runtime: 82.0 min
- Budget: $10.0 million
- Revenue: Not Available
- Production Companies: Blue Star Pictures, Oxymoron Entertainment, G4 Pictures
Cast & Crew
Selma Blair, Jason Lee, Amy Smart, Giovanni Ribisi, Kevin Pollak, Beau Bridges, Lauren Gallagher, Robert Guillaume
Synopsis – What to Expect from “Columbus Circle”
Columbus Circle is a 2012 American psychological thriller film directed by George Gallo and starring Selma Blair, Amy Smart, Jason Lee, Giovanni Ribisi, and Kevin Pollak.
The film follows Abigail Clayton (Selma Blair), a reclusive heiress who has been living in her luxurious New York City apartment for the past 12 years. Despite her wealth, Abigail is a prisoner of her own fears and anxieties, and has never left her apartment. Her only contact with the outside world is her doorman and her psychiatrist, Dr. Raymond Hill (Kevin Pollak).
When Abigail begins to receive mysterious packages from an unknown sender, she is forced to confront her past and the secrets she has been hiding. As the mystery deepens, Abigail’s life is put in danger as she is pursued by a ruthless killer.
With the help of her doorman, Tony (Giovanni Ribisi), and her friend, Sarah (Amy Smart), Abigail must unravel the mystery of the packages and find the strength to face her fears and reclaim her life. Along the way, she discovers that the truth is often more complicated than it appears.
Columbus Circle is a thrilling and suspenseful story of redemption, as Abigail confronts her past and finds the courage to move forward.
Where to Watch “Columbus Circle”
If you are wondering where to watch “Columbus Circle”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “Columbus Circle” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “Columbus Circle” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to Columbus Circle