- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: When Planets Collide
- Genres: Action, Science Fiction, TV Movie
- Release Date: 2011-03-24
- Runtime: 86.0 min
- Budget: Not Available
- Revenue: Not Available
- Production Companies: Colliding Pictures
Cast & Crew
Andrew Airlie, Diane Farr, Kirk Acevedo, Chad Krowchuk, Jessica Parker Kennedy, Adam Greydon Reid, David Lewis, Catherine Lough Haggquist
Synopsis – What to Expect from “Collision Earth”
Collision Earth is a science fiction action movie released in 2011. The movie follows a group of scientists who are sent out to investigate a mysterious object that is heading towards Earth. As they investigate, they realize that the object is actually a massive planet that is on a collision course with Earth.
The scientists must find a way to stop the planet from crashing into Earth and destroying all life. With time running out, they must use all of their resources and knowledge to find a way to save the planet.
The team discovers that the planet is made up of a powerful energy source that can be used to stop the planet’s trajectory. However, the planet’s energy source is guarded by a powerful alien race. The team must find a way to get past the aliens and use the energy source to stop the planet.
The team embarks on a daring mission to save the planet, but they soon discover that the aliens have other plans for the energy source. With the planet’s destruction looming, the team must find a way to save the planet and stop the aliens from using the energy source for their own nefarious purposes.
The movie follows the team as they battle their way through the alien forces and use the energy source to save the planet. Along the way, the team discovers secrets about the planet and its energy source that could change the fate of the entire human race. In the end, the team must make a difficult decision that could either save
Where to Watch “Collision Earth”
If you are wondering where to watch “Collision Earth”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “Collision Earth” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “Collision Earth” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to Collision Earth