- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: The Baddest One-Chick Hit-Squad that ever hit town!
- Genres: Action, Thriller, Crime
- Release Date: 1973-06-13
- Runtime: 90.0 min
- Budget: $0.5 million
- Revenue: Not Available
- Production Companies: American International Pictures, Papazian, Hirsch Entertainment International
Cast & Crew
Pam Grier, Robert DoQui, Sid Haig, Booker Bradshaw, William Elliott, Allan Arbus, Linda Haynes, Barry Cahill, Lee de Broux, Ruben Moreno, Lisa Farringer, Carol Locatell, John Perak, Mwako Cumbuka, Morris Buchanan, Peaches Jones, Jan, Minika Hughes, Leslie McRay, Ray Young, Bob Minor, Jeff Burton, Wally Strauss, Dick O’Shea, Kim Williams, Ellen Blake, Lee Terry, Gail Davis, Lyman Ward, Don Newsome, Karen Williams, Bobby Johnson, Ron Gans, Nat Jones, Dea St. Lamont, Bebe Louie, Jason Laskay, Walter Beakel, Eugene Jackson, Calvin Brown, Eumenio Blanco, Gwen Farrell, Edward Coch Jr.-Hans Moebus, Cosmo Sardo
Synopsis – What to Expect from “Coffy”
Coffy is a 1973 American blaxploitation film directed by Jack Hill and starring Pam Grier in the title role. The story follows Coffy, a nurse who seeks revenge on drug dealers, mobsters, and politicians who have been selling drugs to her community.
The film begins with Coffy, a nurse in a hospital in Los Angeles, California, discovering that her younger sister has become addicted to heroin. Furious, Coffy decides to take matters into her own hands and begins a one-woman war against the drug dealers and mobsters who are responsible.
She begins by seducing and killing a drug dealer, then infiltrating a mob-run prostitution ring. With the help of her friend, a street hustler named King George, Coffy is able to get closer to the mobsters and politicians who are behind the drug trade.
Meanwhile, Coffy’s investigation has put her in the crosshairs of a corrupt police lieutenant. When Coffy is almost killed in a hit by the mob, she is saved by a mysterious vigilante. Eventually, Coffy discovers that the vigilante is her long-lost father, and the two join forces to take down the drug dealers and mobsters.
After a series of violent confrontations, Coffy and her father are able to bring the drug dealers and mobsters to justice. In the end, Coffy is able to save her sister and the community from the drug menace.
Where to Watch “Coffy”
If you are wondering where to watch “Coffy”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “Coffy” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “Coffy” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to Coffy