- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: In a dirty world, he’s our only hope.
- Genres: Action, Comedy, Crime
- Release Date: 2007-01-05
- Runtime: 84.0 min
- Budget: $20.0 million
- Revenue: $10.3 million
- Production Companies: New Line Cinema
Cast & Crew
Cedric the Entertainer, Lucy Liu, Nicollette Sheridan, Mark Dacascos, Callum Keith Rennie, Niecy Nash, DeRay Davis, Will Patton, Kevin McNulty, Bart Anderson, Tom Butler, Robert Clarke, Rick Tae, Michael Boston
Synopsis – What to Expect from “Code Name: The Cleaner”
Code Name: The Cleaner is an action comedy film released in 2007. It stars Cedric the Entertainer, Lucy Liu, Miguel A. Nunez Jr., and DeRay Davis.
The film focuses on Jake, played by Cedric the Entertainer, who wakes up one day in a hotel room with no memory of his identity or how he got there. He soon discovers he has been injected with a powerful drug that has wiped his memory clean.
Jake is soon approached by a mysterious woman named Gina, played by Lucy Liu, who claims to be an agent working for a secret government agency. She tells him that he is a top secret agent known as “The Cleaner” and that he has been sent on a mission to recover a stolen memory chip containing confidential government information.
Gina provides Jake with a list of contacts and tasks to complete in order to retrieve the chip. As he begins to investigate, Jake encounters a series of characters who all seem to be connected to the missing chip in some way. He soon discovers that the chip is in the possession of a dangerous criminal organization and that he must use his skills as an agent to outwit them.
With the help of Gina and his newfound allies, Jake embarks on a thrilling adventure to recover the chip and save the world from the criminal organization. Along the way, he discovers the truth about his identity and his past. In the end, Jake is able to
Where to Watch “Code Name: The Cleaner”
If you are wondering where to watch “Code Name: The Cleaner”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “Code Name: The Cleaner” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “Code Name: The Cleaner” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to Code Name: The Cleaner