- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: It’s ELVIS barreling… biking… bikini-ing and belting out that W I L D Presley beat
- Genres: Comedy, Music, Romance
- Release Date: 1967-12-04
- Runtime: 99.0 min
- Budget: Not Available
- Revenue: Not Available
- Production Companies: Rhodes Pictures, Levy, Gardner, Laven, United Artists
Cast & Crew
Elvis Presley, Shelley Fabares, Will Hutchins, Bill Bixby, Gary Merrill, James Gregory, Suzie Kaye, Harold Peary, Marj Dusay, Jack Good, Olga Kaya, Angelique Pettyjohn, Sam Riddle, Wallace Earl, Sue England, Lee Krieger, Arlene Charles, Steve Cory, Teri Garr, Corbin Bernsen, Lee Majors, Red West
Synopsis – What to Expect from “Clambake”
Clambake is a 1967 musical comedy starring Elvis Presley.
The film follows the story of Scott Heyward (Elvis Presley), a wealthy young man from the East Coast who is determined to prove himself and break away from his family’s money. To do so, he decides to go undercover and enter a race to win a small fortune at the local Clambake Festival.
He meets and falls in love with Gail (Shelley Fabares), a local girl who works at the Clambake Festival. However, Gail is already engaged to another man. Scott is determined to win her heart and prove himself, so he enters the race and competes against Gail’s fiancé.
Meanwhile, Scott’s family is trying to find him and bring him back home. They hire a private investigator to locate him and bring him back.
The race is full of surprises and unexpected events, and Scott must rely on his wits and his charm to win the race and Gail’s heart. Along the way, he must also contend with his family’s interference and the schemes of his rival.
In the end, Scott proves himself to be a true winner and earns Gail’s love. He also learns to appreciate the value of his family’s money and the importance of true love.
Where to Watch “Clambake”
If you are wondering where to watch “Clambake”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “Clambake” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “Clambake” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to Clambake