- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline:
- Genres: Family, TV Movie, Romance
- Release Date: 2018-11-03
- Runtime: 84.0 min
- Budget: Not Available
- Revenue: Not Available
- Production Companies: Hallmark Media
Cast & Crew
Danielle Panabaker, Matt Long, Lucia Walters, Taylor Hastings, Beverley Elliott, Shannon Chan, Kent, Gabrielle Rose, Susan Hogan, Fred Henderson, Chris Shields, Chris Shields, John Shaw, Sean MacLean, Sarah Hayward, Robert Egger, Alejandra Simmons, Michael Brian, Dion Riley
Synopsis – What to Expect from “Christmas Joy”
Christmas Joy is a heartwarming holiday movie about a young woman named Joy who is struggling to find her place in the world. She is a recent college graduate who is trying to make her way in the professional world, but she is feeling lost and unfulfilled.
When Joy learns that her beloved aunt, who she was very close to, has passed away, she decides to return to her small hometown for Christmas. Joy is initially reluctant to return home, as she had left the town in search of something bigger and better.
However, when Joy arrives in town, she is surprised to find that things haven’t changed much since she left. She reconnects with old friends, including a childhood friend named Matt who has always had a secret crush on her. Joy finds herself drawn to Matt and she begins to realize how much she still cares for him.
As Joy spends more time in her hometown, she begins to realize that it is the perfect place for her to find the joy and happiness that she has been searching for. She also discovers that Matt still has feelings for her and that he is ready to take their relationship to the next level.
Meanwhile, Joy’s boss from the city, Brian, comes to town to try and convince her to return to the city. He tries to remind her of all the opportunities that she could have in the city, but Joy is determined to stay in her hometown and pursue her own dreams.
In the end
Where to Watch “Christmas Joy”
If you are wondering where to watch “Christmas Joy”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “Christmas Joy” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “Christmas Joy” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to Christmas Joy