- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline:
- Genres: Family, Romance, TV Movie
- Release Date: 2018-11-18
- Runtime: 90.0 min
- Budget: Not Available
- Revenue: Not Available
- Production Companies: Front Street Pictures, Hallmark Media
Cast & Crew
Jill Wagner, Mark Deklin, Holly Robinson Peete, Barbara Niven, Andrew Francis, Ashley Williams, Michelle Martin, Daryl Shuttleworth, Rukiya Bernard, Chris Cope, B. J. Harrison, Colin Lawrence, Marlon Kazadi, Keith Martin Gordey, Fred Keating, Candus Churchill, Norah Debra Dobbyn, Michelle Choi, Lee, Malcolm Stewart, Aiden Royce, Andrew Baker, Shairah Jauhari, Eevah McDonald, Geoff Greenleaf, Megan McKinnon, Michelle Martin
Synopsis – What to Expect from “Christmas in Evergreen: Letters to Santa”
Christmas in Evergreen: Letters to Santa is a heartwarming holiday movie about the power of the written word.
The movie follows the story of the small town of Evergreen, a picturesque and peaceful town, as they prepare for the holiday season. As the townspeople come together to decorate and prepare for the festivities, the town’s postmaster, Lisa (Jill Wagner) discovers a letter to Santa from a young girl named Ava (Alicia Witt). Lisa is determined to deliver the letter to the North Pole, but as she embarks on her journey, she discovers that the letter contains a special wish that will change the lives of everyone in Evergreen.
As Lisa works to fulfill Ava’s wish, she meets a host of interesting characters, including a reindeer trainer, a toy maker, and a mysterious stranger from the North Pole. Along the way, Lisa discovers the true magic of the holiday season and the power of friendship, family, and the written word.
In the end, Lisa and the townspeople of Evergreen come together to make Ava’s wish come true, and in the process, discover the true meaning of Christmas.
Where to Watch “Christmas in Evergreen: Letters to Santa”
If you are wondering where to watch “Christmas in Evergreen: Letters to Santa”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “Christmas in Evergreen: Letters to Santa” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “Christmas in Evergreen: Letters to Santa” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to Christmas in Evergreen: Letters to Santa