- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline:
- Genres: Documentary
- Release Date: 2017-03-16
- Runtime: 93.0 min
- Budget: Not Available
- Revenue: Not Available
- Production Companies: Sustainable Films, Exposure Labs, Argent Pictures, Code Blue Foundation, EarthSense Foundation, Kendeda Fund The
Cast & Crew
Andrew Ackerman, Pim Bongaerts, Neal Cantin, Phil Dustan, Ruth Gates, Manuel González, Rivero, Ove Hoegh, Guldberg, Joanie Kleypas, Justin Marshall, Trevor Mendelow, Rupert Ormond, James Porter, Morgan Pratchett, Zackery Rago, Luiz A. Rocha
Synopsis – What to Expect from “Chasing Coral”
Chasing Coral is a 2017 documentary film that follows a group of divers, scientists, and photographers as they set out to document the world’s coral reefs. The film follows the team as they travel to some of the most remote and stunning coral reefs in the world, capturing their beauty and fragility on camera.
The film opens with a short introduction to the coral reefs, and the importance of their health for the planet. We then meet the team of scientists, divers, and photographers as they prepare for their expedition.
The team travels to various coral reefs around the world, documenting their beauty and fragility. Throughout the film, the team interviews experts on the subject, and the audience is given an in-depth look at the science behind coral bleaching.
The team also documents the effects of climate change on the reefs, and the impact it has had on the ocean’s ecosystem. We see how rising temperatures, pollution, and overfishing have all contributed to the destruction of the coral reefs.
The team’s journey takes them to some of the most remote and stunning coral reefs on the planet, and we get to see some of the most beautiful and vibrant coral reefs on the planet.
The team also interviews local fishermen, and we learn about the effects of coral bleaching on their livelihoods.
The film culminates with a look at the future of the coral reefs, and the steps we can take to protect
Where to Watch “Chasing Coral”
If you are wondering where to watch “Chasing Coral”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “Chasing Coral” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “Chasing Coral” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to Chasing Coral