- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: The story of an ordinary woman in an extraordinary time.
- Genres: Drama, History, Romance, War
- Release Date: 2001-12-17
- Runtime: 121.0 min
- Budget: Not Available
- Revenue: $0.7 million
- Production Companies: Warner Bros. Pictures, Senator Film, Ecosse Films, Film4 Productions, Pod Films, Charlotte Gray Productions
Cast & Crew
Cate Blanchett, Billy Crudup, Michael Gambon, Rupert Penry, Jones, Anton Lesser, James Fleet, Abigail Cruttenden, Charlotte McDougall, Robert Hands, Nicholas Farrell, Charlie Condou, Helen McCrory, John Benfield, Ron Cook, Jack Shepherd, Erich Redman, John Pierce Jones, Tom Goodman, Hill, Hugh Ross, Angus Wright, Martin Oldfield, Mike Burnside, Damian Myerscough, Michael FitzGerald, Miranda Bell
Synopsis – What to Expect from “Charlotte Gray”
Charlotte Gray follows the story of a young Scottish woman, Charlotte Gray, who joins the French Resistance in Nazi-occupied France during World War II. She is sent to Vichy France to search for her missing lover, an RAF pilot who was shot down over enemy territory.
Charlotte soon discovers that her mission is not as simple as she was led to believe. She must navigate a dangerous world of spies and collaborators while trying to stay alive and fulfill her mission. Along the way, she meets a number of people who help her in her quest, including a Jewish girl, a family of farmers, and a mysterious resistance fighter.
As Charlotte continues her mission, she finds herself caught up in a web of intrigue and betrayal. She must decide who she can trust, while also trying to stay one step ahead of the Gestapo. Her journey takes her from the south of France to Paris, as she desperately searches for her missing lover.
Ultimately, Charlotte must decide if she will risk her own safety to help her friends and save her lover. Will she be able to complete her mission and survive the war?
Where to Watch “Charlotte Gray”
If you are wondering where to watch “Charlotte Gray”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “Charlotte Gray” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “Charlotte Gray” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to Charlotte Gray