- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: Three times the terror
- Genres: Horror, Fantasy
- Release Date: 2005-01-01
- Runtime: 92.0 min
- Budget: $1.7 million
- Revenue: Not Available
- Production Companies: CineTel Films
Cast & Crew
Emmanuelle Vaugier, Greg Evigan, Sebastian Spence, Gelu Nitu, Brent Florence, Cătălin Paraschiv, Michael Cory Davis, Garret Sato, Florin Busuioc, Chuck Caudill Jr.-Bogdan Uritescu, KB Nau, Gabi Andronache, Alina Dutá, Ilie Gâlea, C. Victor Brynner, Mihaela Elena Oros, John Terlesky
Synopsis – What to Expect from “Cerberus”
Cerberus is a science-fiction horror film released in 2005. It follows the story of a group of scientists who are sent to a remote research facility in the Arctic to investigate a strange phenomenon.
The team arrives at the facility and discovers that the entire complex has been abandoned. As they explore, they find evidence of a violent struggle and strange, mutated creatures that roam the halls. They soon learn that the facility was researching an ancient, powerful creature called Cerberus.
The team discovers that the creature is an ancient guardian of the underworld, and it has been unleashed by the scientists in the facility. The creature is powerful and relentless, and it uses its supernatural powers to hunt down the scientists and anyone else who stands in its way.
The team must find a way to stop the creature before it destroys the world. Along the way, they must battle the mysterious forces that have been unleashed by the creature as well as the dangerous creatures that lurk in the darkness.
The team soon discovers that the only way to stop the creature is to use the power of science and technology. They must find a way to use science to create a weapon that can destroy the creature and save the world.
In the end, the team succeeds in destroying the creature and saving the world. But in the process, they have unleashed an even more powerful force, and the fate of the world now hangs in the balance.
Where to Watch “Cerberus”
If you are wondering where to watch “Cerberus”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “Cerberus” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “Cerberus” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to Cerberus