- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: Based on chilling true events
- Genres: Thriller
- Release Date: 2020-08-28
- Runtime: 89.0 min
- Budget: Not Available
- Revenue: Not Available
- Production Companies: Manhattan Productions, Phiphen Pictures
Cast & Crew
Génesis Rodríguez, Vincent Piazza, Benjamin Sokolow, Emily Bayiokos
Synopsis – What to Expect from “Centigrade”
Centigrade is a 2020 psychological thriller directed by Brendan Walsh and starring Vincent Piazza, Genesis Rodriguez, and Dylan McDermott. The film follows Matthew and Naomi, a couple who are stranded in their car in the middle of a snowstorm. With no way out, they must battle the elements and their own fears to survive.
The film begins with Matthew (Vincent Piazza) and Naomi (Genesis Rodriguez) driving to a remote cabin in the middle of a snowstorm. As the storm worsens, they become stuck in their car, unable to move. With no cell phone reception, they are unable to call for help. As the temperature begins to drop, they must battle the elements and their own fears in order to survive.
Matthew and Naomi must find a way to keep warm as the temperature continues to drop. As the hours pass, their situation grows increasingly dire. With no way out, they must find a way to stay alive. As the cold takes its toll, Naomi begins to succumb to the effects of hypothermia. Matthew must find a way to keep her alive while also battling his own fear and desperation.
The couple finds an unexpected ally in the form of a mysterious stranger (Dylan McDermott) who appears out of the snow. He offers them a way out of their predicament, but at a price. With the clock ticking and the temperature dropping, Matthew and Naomi must make a difficult decision. Will they accept
Where to Watch “Centigrade”
If you are wondering where to watch “Centigrade”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “Centigrade” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “Centigrade” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to Centigrade