- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: If you can’t beat ’em… steal him!
- Genres: Comedy
- Release Date: 1996-04-19
- Runtime: 91.0 min
- Budget: Not Available
- Revenue: Not Available
- Production Companies: Caravan Pictures, Hollywood Pictures
Cast & Crew
Damon Wayans, Daniel Stern, Dan Aykroyd, Gail O’Grady, Christopher McDonald, Paul Guilfoyle, Adam Hendershott, Scott Lawrence, Deion Sanders, Bill Walton, Gus Williams, Ted Rooney, Vladimir Cuk, Keith Gibbs, Joe Mingle, Peter A. Hulne, Patrick Hulne, Will Lyman, George MacDonald
Synopsis – What to Expect from “Celtic Pride”
Celtic Pride is a sports-comedy film released in 1996. It stars Dan Aykroyd and Damon Wayans as two die-hard Boston Celtics fans who will do anything to help their team win the NBA championship.
The film opens with Mike O’Hara (Aykroyd) and Jimmy Flaherty (Wayans) watching their beloved Celtics play in the NBA finals. The Celtics are down by one point with just seconds left in the game. In a desperate attempt to help their team win, Mike and Jimmy kidnap the opposing team’s star player, Lewis Scott (Daniel Stern).
The two friends then take Lewis to a cabin in the woods and attempt to hold him hostage until the Celtics win the championship. Unfortunately, things don’t go as planned and they are soon pursued by the police, the FBI, and even the player’s own team.
Meanwhile, the Celtics are struggling to win the championship without their star player. With time running out, Mike and Jimmy must find a way to get Lewis back on the court in time for the final game.
As the championship game approaches, Mike and Jimmy are forced to come up with increasingly desperate plans in order to get Lewis back in time. Will they be able to pull it off and help the Celtics win the championship? Or will their plan backfire and cost the Celtics the title?
Where to Watch “Celtic Pride”
If you are wondering where to watch “Celtic Pride”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “Celtic Pride” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “Celtic Pride” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to Celtic Pride