- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: For a bunch of funny friends trying to break into show business… it’s a jungle out there!
- Genres: Animation, Comedy, Family, Music
- Release Date: 1997-03-26
- Runtime: 75.0 min
- Budget: $32.0 million
- Revenue: $3.6 million
- Production Companies: Warner Bros. Pictures, David Kirschner Productions, Turner Feature Animation
Cast & Crew
Scott Bakula, Jasmine Guy, Natalie Cole, Ashley Peldon, Lindsay Ridgeway, Frank Welker, Don Knotts, George Kennedy, John Rhys, Davies, Kathy Najimy, René Auberjonois, Hal Holbrook, Betty Lou Gerson, Dee Bradley Baker, David Johansen, Mark Dindal, Bob Bergen, Debi Derryberry, Bill Farmer, Barbara Goodson, Catherine Battistone, Vanessa Theme Ament, Rick Logan
Synopsis – What to Expect from “Cats Don’t Dance”
Cats Don’t Dance is a 1997 American animated musical comedy film directed by Mark Dindal and produced by David Kirschner and Paul Gertz.
The movie follows Danny, a young cat who dreams of being a great dancer one day. He travels to Hollywood and meets a ragtag group of animals who have all come to the city to pursue their dreams of fame and fortune. Danny quickly finds that his dreams of being a star dancer are not easily achievable, and he must face the harsh realities of life in Hollywood.
With the help of his new friends, Danny begins to learn the ropes and eventually gets a small part in a movie. Unfortunately, the movie’s producer, Sawyer, is a ruthless businessman who is more interested in making money than helping Danny achieve his dreams. Danny and his friends must find a way to stand up to Sawyer and prove that cats can dance.
In the end, Danny and his friends are able to prove that cats can dance and that dreams can come true. They also learn that it is important to stick together and help each other to achieve their goals. The movie ends with Danny and his friends achieving their dreams and becoming successful dancers in Hollywood.
Where to Watch “Cats Don’t Dance”
If you are wondering where to watch “Cats Don’t Dance”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “Cats Don’t Dance” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “Cats Don’t Dance” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to Cats Don’t Dance