- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: Catch That Kid
- Genres: Family, Action, Adventure
- Release Date: 2004-02-06
- Runtime: 92.0
- Budget: $18.0 million
- Revenue: $16.7 million
- Production Companies: 20th Century Fox, Nimbus Film, Fox 2000 Pictures, Mad Chance, Mediastream Dritte Film GmbH & Co. Beteiligungs KG, Splendid Productions
Cast & Crew
Kristen Stewart, Max Thieriot, Corbin Bleu, Jennifer Beals, Sam Robards, John Carroll Lynch, James Le Gros, Michael Des Barres, Stark Sands, Lennie Loftin, François Giroday, Christine Estabrook, Kevin G. Schmidt, Audrey Wasilewski, Lucy Butler, Elizabeth Decker, Grant Hayden Scott, Shane Avery Scott, Dawn Lewis, Marcus Hester, Robert Harvey, Todd M. Hofacker, Claudia DiFolco, Patrick Stinson, Jerry Penacoli, Maria Quiban, Kane Ritchotte, Franklin Dennis Jones, Linus Merwin, Kristen Kerr, Gianina Sbardellati, Chelsea Bond, Daniel Dotterer, Meagen Fay
Catch That Kid is a 2004 American family adventure comedy film directed by Bart Freundlich and starring Kristen Stewart, Corbin Bleu, Max Thieriot, Jennifer Beals, and Sam Robards.
The film follows 12-year-old Maddy (Stewart), a determined and resourceful girl who, along with her two friends, Austin (Bleu) and Gus (Thieriot), embarks on a daring mission to break into a high-tech bank and steal back her dad’s (Robards) money. With her father’s life savings at stake and time running out, Maddy and her friends must use their wits, courage, and a bit of technology to pull off the daring heist and save her family’s future.
The film is full of action, humor, and heart, as Maddy and her friends battle a series of obstacles and outsmart the bank’s security system. Along the way, they learn the importance of friendship, loyalty, and courage in the face of adversity.
Catch That Kid is a fun and exciting family adventure that will keep viewers on the edge of their seats as they watch Maddy and her friends take on the challenge of a lifetime
How & Where to Watch “Catch That Kid”
Wondering where to watch Catch That Kid?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming Catch That Kid.
Note: If you are not able to find any streaming platform listed above, it could be because of the regional restriction or because the title is actually not available on any of the platform.
Here’s how to watch it if it is not available in your country.
Unlock “Catch That Kid” & Watch it Anywhere in the World with VPN
Not able to find “Catch That Kid” in your region?
We’ve got a solution – use a VPN like CyberGhost or Nordvpn.
Why Should You Use a VPN?
A VPN does not just keep your internet browsing safe and private, it also unlocks unlimited content that might otherwise be restricted in your region. So, you can access and enjoy various shows and movies on platforms like Netflix, Hulu, Disney+, and Prime Video.
A VPN works by changing your IP address with one from a different region. This way, it seems like you’re browsing from that region, and voila – you can bypass regional blocks.
Top Reasons to Stream with a VPN:
- Access Geo-restricted Content: With a VPN, you can watch movies and shows from all over the world and not just those available in your region.
- Data Protection: A VPN protects your data from potential threats helping you keep your personal details safe.
- No More Slow Streaming: Some internet service providers might slow your connection during high-demand streaming times. A VPN helps you avoid this, ensuring smooth streaming.
We recommend CyberGhost and NordVPN – two of the most trusted names in the VPN industry.
Special VPN Offer:
- CyberGhost is offering our readers a 45-day money-back guarantee plus a Whopping 82% discount.
- NordVPN comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee and a special 63% discount.
Recommended Movies similar to Catch That Kid