- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: Honor. Integrity. Principles. Everything is negotiable.
- Genres: Comedy, Crime, Drama
- Release Date: 2010-09-16
- Runtime: 108.0 min
- Budget: $12.5 million
- Revenue: $1.1 million
- Production Companies: Trigger Street Productions, An Olive Branch Productions, Rollercoaster Entertainment, Vortex Words Pictures, Hannibal Pictures, Bagman (2009)-MCG
Cast & Crew
Kevin Spacey, Kelly Preston, Hannah Endicott, Douglas, Rachelle Lefevre, Barry Pepper, Spencer Garrett, Jon Lovitz, Eric Schweig, Yannick Bisson, Maury Chaykin, Daniel Kash, Anna Hardwick, Ruth Marshall, Paul Stephen, Graham Abbey, Jeffrey R. Smith, Graham Greene, Sima Fisher
Synopsis – What to Expect from “Casino Jack”
Casino Jack is a 2010 drama film directed by George Hickenlooper and starring Kevin Spacey as Jack Abramoff, a real-life Washington lobbyist and political fixer.
The film follows Jack’s rise to power and his eventual downfall in a series of scandals. Jack is a powerful lobbyist who is hired by Indian tribes to help them secure their casino rights. He quickly rises to the top of his field and gains a reputation as a master manipulator. He uses his influence to gain access to the highest levels of government and to amass a fortune for himself.
At the same time, Jack’s unethical practices come to light and he finds himself the target of an FBI investigation. He is eventually indicted on numerous counts of fraud, corruption, and conspiracy. Despite his attempts to plead his innocence, Jack is ultimately convicted and sentenced to prison.
The film follows Jack’s journey from power and influence to disgrace and imprisonment. It also provides an insight into the world of Washington politics and the lengths to which some are willing to go in order to achieve their goals. In the end, Jack is forced to confront the consequences of his actions and accept responsibility for his mistakes.
Where to Watch “Casino Jack”
If you are wondering where to watch “Casino Jack”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “Casino Jack” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “Casino Jack” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to Casino Jack