- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: She Escaped Death. Now It Wants Her Back!
- Genres: Horror, Mystery
- Release Date: 1962-11-02
- Runtime: 78.0 min
- Budget: $0.0 million
- Revenue: Not Available
- Production Companies: Harcourt Productions, Centron Corporation
Cast & Crew
Candace Hilligoss, Herk Harvey, Sidney Berger, Frances Feist, Art Ellison, Stan Levitt, Tom McGinnis, Forbes Caldwell, Dan Palmquist, Bill de Jarnette, Steve Boozer, Pamela Ballard, Larry Sneegas, Cari Conboy, Karen Pyles, T.C. Adams, Sharon Scoville, Mary Ann Harris, Peter Schnitzler, Bill Sollner, Reza Badiyi, Ed Down, Wayne Shmille
Synopsis – What to Expect from “Carnival of Souls”
Carnival of Souls is a 1962 American horror film directed by Herk Harvey. It follows the story of Mary Henry, a young woman who survives a car accident and finds herself haunted by a strange creature.
The film opens with Mary and her two friends, John and Norma, driving along a deserted highway. Suddenly, their car is struck by another vehicle, killing Norma and John. Mary is the only survivor.
In the days following the accident, Mary begins to experience strange visions and hallucinations. She is haunted by a mysterious figure that appears to be a ghostly figure in a white dress. Mary is also haunted by the sound of a distant organ, which she follows to an old carnival.
At the carnival, Mary meets the mysterious figure, who reveals himself to be a spirit of the dead. He tells her that he is the master of the carnival and that he has been waiting for her to join him. He also reveals that the carnival is a gateway to the afterlife, and that those who enter it will be judged by their deeds in life.
The spirit then takes Mary on a tour of the carnival, showing her the various attractions and introducing her to the other spirits of the dead. As they explore the carnival, Mary discovers that it is a place of terror and despair, and that the spirits are not only judged by their deeds, but also by their fears.
Eventually, Mary finds the
Where to Watch “Carnival of Souls”
If you are wondering where to watch “Carnival of Souls”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “Carnival of Souls” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “Carnival of Souls” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to Carnival of Souls