- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: Carnage
- Genres: Comedy, Drama
- Release Date: 2011-09-16
- Runtime: 80.0
- Budget: $25.0 million
- Revenue: $30.7 million
- Production Companies: Constantin Film, France 2 Cinéma, Canal+-Wild Bunch, Zanagar Films, CinéCinéma, France Télévisions, Versátil Cinema, SBS Productions, PISF, SPI Film Studio
Cast & Crew
Kate Winslet, Jodie Foster, Christoph Waltz, John C. Reilly, Elvis Polanski, Eliot Berger, Julie Adams, Joseph Rezwin, Tanya Lopert, Nathan Rippy, Lexie Kendrick
Carnage is a 2011 black comedy film directed by Roman Polanski, based on the Tony Award-winning play God of Carnage by Yasmina Reza. The film stars Jodie Foster, Kate Winslet, Christoph Waltz, and John C. Reilly as two sets of parents who meet up to discuss a playground altercation between their sons.
The film follows the two sets of parents, the Cowans (Foster and Waltz) and the Longstreets (Winslet and Reilly), as they come together to discuss the fight between their sons. At first, the parents attempt to be civil and amicable, but as the discussion progresses, the underlying tensions between them emerge and the conversation quickly devolves into a chaotic and hostile argument. As the meeting progresses, the parents become increasingly more agitated with each other, and their true intentions and feelings are revealed.
The film is a darkly comedic look at the dynamics of human relationships and how quickly things can go from civil to chaotic. It is a masterful exploration of the complexities of human interactions, as the characters are forced to confront their own prejudices and biases. The film is a humorous yet insightful look at the power of words and how quickly
How & Where to Watch “Carnage”
Wondering where to watch Carnage?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming Carnage.
Note: If you are not able to find any streaming platform listed above, it could be because of the regional restriction or because the title is actually not available on any of the platform.
Here’s how to watch it if it is not available in your country.
Unlock “Carnage” & Watch it Anywhere in the World with VPN
Not able to find “Carnage” in your region?
We’ve got a solution – use a VPN like CyberGhost or Nordvpn.
Why Should You Use a VPN?
A VPN does not just keep your internet browsing safe and private, it also unlocks unlimited content that might otherwise be restricted in your region. So, you can access and enjoy various shows and movies on platforms like Netflix, Hulu, Disney+, and Prime Video.
A VPN works by changing your IP address with one from a different region. This way, it seems like you’re browsing from that region, and voila – you can bypass regional blocks.
Top Reasons to Stream with a VPN:
- Access Geo-restricted Content: With a VPN, you can watch movies and shows from all over the world and not just those available in your region.
- Data Protection: A VPN protects your data from potential threats helping you keep your personal details safe.
- No More Slow Streaming: Some internet service providers might slow your connection during high-demand streaming times. A VPN helps you avoid this, ensuring smooth streaming.
We recommend CyberGhost and NordVPN – two of the most trusted names in the VPN industry.
Special VPN Offer:
- CyberGhost is offering our readers a 45-day money-back guarantee plus a Whopping 82% discount.
- NordVPN comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee and a special 63% discount.
Recommended Movies similar to Carnage