- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: Capone
- Genres: Crime, Drama
- Release Date: 2020-06-26
- Runtime: 103.0
- Budget: $20.6 million
- Revenue: $0.9 million
- Production Companies: A Band Apart, Lawrence Bender Productions, Bron Studios, Creative Wealth Media Finance, Endeavor Content, Addictive Pictures, AI Film Entertainment
Cast & Crew
Tom Hardy, Linda Cardellini, Matt Dillon, Kyle MacLachlan, Kathrine Narducci, Jack Lowden, Noel Fisher, Tilda Del Toro, Al Sapienza, Mason Guccione, Jhemma Ziegler, Rose Bianco, Wayne Pére, Gino Cafarelli, Manuel Fajardo, Christopher Bianculli, Edgar Arreola, CG Lewis, David Wachs, Josh Trank, Neal Brennan, Jason Edwards, Caiden Acurio, Mason Rozas, Emma Willoughby, Tara Foy, Reed Luckett Wiley, Troy Warren Anderson, Andreanna L. Jenson
Capone is a 2020 crime drama film directed by Josh Trank and starring Tom Hardy as the infamous gangster Al Capone. The movie follows Capone’s life after his release from prison in 1939, as he struggles with the effects of syphilis and dementia.
The film begins with the release of Capone from prison, where he has served a sentence for tax evasion. He is welcomed home by his wife Mae and his son Sonny, who have been waiting for him for nine years. Capone is weak and confused, and his mind is plagued by visions of his criminal past. His behavior is erratic and he is unable to control his emotions, resulting in frequent outbursts of violence.
Capone’s health continues to deteriorate, and he is unable to remember details of his past life. He is haunted by his past, and his dementia prevents him from understanding the present. Despite his condition, he is still determined to find the hidden millions of dollars he stashed away during his criminal days.
Capone’s family struggle to take care of him, and his behavior becomes increasingly erratic and violent. The FBI is also watching him closely, hoping to find evidence of his hidden wealth.
How & Where to Watch “Capone”
Wondering where to watch Capone?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming Capone.
Note: If you are not able to find any streaming platform listed above, it could be because of the regional restriction or because the title is actually not available on any of the platform.
Here’s how to watch it if it is not available in your country.
Unlock “Capone” & Watch it Anywhere in the World with VPN
Not able to find “Capone” in your region?
We’ve got a solution – use a VPN like CyberGhost or Nordvpn.
Why Should You Use a VPN?
A VPN does not just keep your internet browsing safe and private, it also unlocks unlimited content that might otherwise be restricted in your region. So, you can access and enjoy various shows and movies on platforms like Netflix, Hulu, Disney+, and Prime Video.
A VPN works by changing your IP address with one from a different region. This way, it seems like you’re browsing from that region, and voila – you can bypass regional blocks.
Top Reasons to Stream with a VPN:
- Access Geo-restricted Content: With a VPN, you can watch movies and shows from all over the world and not just those available in your region.
- Data Protection: A VPN protects your data from potential threats helping you keep your personal details safe.
- No More Slow Streaming: Some internet service providers might slow your connection during high-demand streaming times. A VPN helps you avoid this, ensuring smooth streaming.
We recommend CyberGhost and NordVPN – two of the most trusted names in the VPN industry.
Special VPN Offer:
- CyberGhost is offering our readers a 45-day money-back guarantee plus a Whopping 82% discount.
- NordVPN comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee and a special 63% discount.
Recommended Movies similar to Capone