- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: All Singing! All Dancing! All Flesh Eating!
- Genres: Comedy, Western, Thriller
- Release Date: 1996-08-30
- Runtime: 97.0 min
- Budget: $0.1 million
- Revenue: Not Available
- Production Companies: Troma Entertainment, Avenging Conscience, Cannibal Films Ltd.
Cast & Crew
Trey Parker, Matt Stone, Dian Bachar, Ian Hardin, Jon Hegel, Masao Maki, Robert Muratore, Toddy Walters, Jason McHugh, Stan Brakhage, Randy Parker
Synopsis – What to Expect from “Cannibal! The Musical”
Cannibal! The Musical tells the story of Alfred Packer, a Colorado miner who sets out on a journey to seek his fortune during the Colorado Gold Rush of 1873. Along the way, he meets five other miners, who join him on his quest.
The group quickly finds themselves in over their heads, as they cross the treacherous Rocky Mountains in the dead of winter. As their supplies dwindle, they are forced to resort to desperate measures in order to survive. Eventually, they come across a small Ute Indian camp, where they find food and shelter.
But the peace is short-lived, as the group soon discovers that the Ute Indians have been killed and eaten by Alfred Packer. Horrified by what he has done, Alfred is arrested and put on trial for cannibalism.
At his trial, Alfred insists that he was driven to cannibalism out of desperation and starvation. Despite his pleas, he is found guilty and sentenced to hang.
However, Alfred’s case soon becomes a cause célèbre, as a group of miners and townsfolk rally to his defense. Through a series of humorous musical numbers, they attempt to prove Alfred’s innocence.
In the end, Alfred is exonerated and set free. He goes on to live a long and prosperous life, and his story becomes the inspiration for a popular musical.
Where to Watch “Cannibal! The Musical”
If you are wondering where to watch “Cannibal! The Musical”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “Cannibal! The Musical” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “Cannibal! The Musical” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to Cannibal! The Musical