- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: Blood is sharper than the blade
- Genres: Horror, Thriller
- Release Date: 1999-07-09
- Runtime: 93.0 min
- Budget: Not Available
- Revenue: Not Available
- Production Companies: Aurora Productions, Artisan Entertainment
Cast & Crew
Tony Todd, Donna D’Errico, Alexia Robinson, Mike Moroff, Mark Adair, Rios, Jsu Garcia, Wade Williams, Ernie Hudson Jr.-Lupe Ontiveros, Robert O’Reilly, Rena Riffel, Laura Mazur, Elizabeth Hayes, Leonardo Guerra, Chris Van Dahl, Elizabeth Guber, Lombardo Boyar, Lillian Hurst, John Quijada, Nicole Contreras, Jud Meyers, Kathleen McMartin, Deirdre O’Brien, Paul Tauger
Synopsis – What to Expect from “Candyman: Day of the Dead”
Candyman: Day of the Dead is a 1999 horror film directed by Gary Jones. It is the sequel to the 1992 film Candyman.
The film takes place in the small town of Los Angeles, California. The story follows a young woman named Annie Tarrant (Kelly Rowan) who is a college student studying anthropology. She is researching the legend of the Candyman, a supernatural entity that is said to haunt those who say his name five times in the mirror.
Annie’s research leads her to an old abandoned factory in the city. Inside, she discovers a secret cult of people who are worshiping the Candyman. The cult members are led by a mysterious figure known as the Keeper of the Dead (Tony Todd).
The cult is planning to bring back the Candyman by using a ritual involving human sacrifice. Annie finds herself in the middle of the cult’s plan and must find a way to stop them. She must also try to save the lives of her friends who are being held captive by the cult.
As the cult prepares for the ritual, Annie teams up with her friends to find a way to stop the cult and prevent the Candyman from coming back. Along the way, they must face many dangers including the Keeper of the Dead and his supernatural powers.
The group must find a way to break the cult’s spell before the Candyman returns to wreak havoc on the city. In the end, they must
Where to Watch “Candyman: Day of the Dead”
If you are wondering where to watch “Candyman: Day of the Dead”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “Candyman: Day of the Dead” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “Candyman: Day of the Dead” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to Candyman: Day of the Dead