- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: If She’s Going To Save Christmas, She’s Got Some Big Shoes To Fill.
- Genres: TV Movie, Family
- Release Date: 2001-12-03
- Runtime: 90.0 min
- Budget: Not Available
- Revenue: Not Available
- Production Companies: TriStar Pictures
Cast & Crew
Whoopi Goldberg, Nigel Hawthorne, Victor Garber, Taylor Negron, Frankie Faison, Kip King, Brian Stokes Mitchell, Alexandra Wentworth, Melody Garrett, Robert Costanzo, Jazmn, Bruce Vilanch, Allyce Beasley, Juan Carlos Cantu, Tinashe, Ed Gale, Richard Moll, Patti Tippo, Steve Murphy
Synopsis – What to Expect from “Call Me Claus”
Call Me Claus is a 2001 Christmas movie starring Whoopi Goldberg as the titular character. The movie follows Whoopi’s character, Lucy Cullins, a cynical, workaholic television executive who’s been put in charge of producing a live Christmas special. To her dismay, her boss insists on hiring an over-the-top Santa Claus for the show.
Lucy meets the actor who’s been hired to play Santa, Ted E. Bear (Nigel Hawthorne), and is immediately put off by his over-the-top enthusiasm. She quickly dismisses him as a fraud, but Ted proves her wrong when he reveals he is actually Santa Claus. He’s been sent to Earth to find someone to take over for him as Santa Claus, and he’s chosen Lucy.
Lucy is initially skeptical, but as Christmas approaches, she finds herself warming up to the idea. With Ted’s guidance, she learns the true meaning of Christmas and discovers the joy of giving. She also learns the importance of believing in the spirit of Christmas.
On Christmas Eve, Lucy helps Ted deliver presents to all the children of the world. She also works to save the live Christmas special from being cancelled. In the end, Lucy agrees to take over as Santa Claus and Ted returns to the North Pole.
Call Me Claus is a heartwarming holiday movie that celebrates the spirit of Christmas. It is a story of believing in the magic of
Where to Watch “Call Me Claus”
If you are wondering where to watch “Call Me Claus”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “Call Me Claus” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “Call Me Claus” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to Call Me Claus