- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline:
- Genres: History
- Release Date: 2009-09-07
- Runtime: 84.0 min
- Budget: Not Available
- Revenue: Not Available
- Production Companies: North American Pictures, Bound Heat
Cast & Crew
Rena Riffel, Lena Drásova, John Comer, Sabina Casarova, Dominika Jandlová, Marie Veckova, Melisa Mendini, Vendula Bednarova, Jenny McClain
Synopsis – What to Expect from “Caligula’s Spawn – Part 1”
Caligula’s Spawn – Part 1 tells the story of a group of young Roman soldiers who are forced to fight against an ancient evil that has been released from the depths of the underworld.
The story begins with the Roman Emperor Caligula, who is determined to bring about a new age of darkness and destruction. He unleashes a powerful creature known as the Spawn, a creature born from the depths of the underworld and imbued with dark magic.
The Spawn quickly begins to wreak havoc on the Roman Empire, destroying villages and killing anyone who stands in its way. The Roman soldiers, led by their commander, Marcus, are sent to battle the Spawn.
The battle is fierce and the Roman soldiers are no match for the Spawn’s power. In desperation, Marcus calls upon an ancient order of warriors known as the Legion of the Damned. The Legion is an elite group of warriors who have been trained to fight the forces of darkness.
The Legion of the Damned is led by the mysterious and powerful warrior, Valerius. He and his warriors are able to battle the Spawn and eventually defeat it. However, the victory is short-lived as the Spawn is only the first of many creatures Caligula has unleashed.
The Legion must now prepare for the ultimate battle against Caligula and his army of darkness. With the help of a powerful sorceress, the Legion must find a way to stop Caligula and his forces
Where to Watch “Caligula’s Spawn – Part 1”
If you are wondering where to watch “Caligula’s Spawn – Part 1”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “Caligula’s Spawn – Part 1” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “Caligula’s Spawn – Part 1” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to Caligula’s Spawn – Part 1