- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline:
- Genres: Documentary
- Release Date: 2021-09-09
- Runtime: 86.0 min
- Budget: Not Available
- Revenue: Not Available
- Production Companies: Dirty Films, Propagate Content, Amazon Studios
Cast & Crew
Synopsis – What to Expect from “Burning”
Burning is a gripping drama set in the modern era, following the life of a young man named Lee Jong-su (Yoo Ah-in). Jong-su is an aspiring writer who lives in a small rural village in South Korea and works various odd jobs to make ends meet.
One day, Jong-su meets a mysterious woman named Shin Hae-mi (Jeon Jong-seo) who claims to be an old childhood friend. Hae-mi takes Jong-su to meet her affluent new friend, Ben (Steven Yeun), who has recently returned from a trip abroad.
Jong-su quickly becomes enamored with Ben, who seems to have it all – money, success, and confidence. However, a dark side of Ben soon reveals itself when Jong-su discovers that Ben has a hobby of setting abandoned greenhouses on fire.
As Jong-su’s obsession with Ben grows, he begins to question his own identity and his place in the world. He also begins to worry that Ben may have a sinister agenda for Hae-mi.
The film follows Jong-su as he is pulled into a dangerous game of manipulation and deceit. He must decide if he can trust Ben, and if he can, will he be able to save Hae-mi from Ben’s twisted plan?
Burning is a thrilling drama that delves into the complexities of human relationships and the power of obsession. It
Where to Watch “Burning”
If you are wondering where to watch “Burning”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “Burning” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “Burning” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to Burning