- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: All the darkness in the world cannot extinguish the light of a single candle.
- Genres: Drama, History, War
- Release Date: 2021-09-30
- Runtime: 110.0 min
- Budget: Not Available
- Revenue: Not Available
- Production Companies: Not Available
Cast & Crew
Cary Elwes, Jason Patric, Judd Hirsch, Sebastian Roché, Greer Grammer, Gilles Marini, Mira Furlan, Don Harvey, Ezra Buzzington, Mark Bramhall, Ray Bouderau, Corey Sorenson, Tim Fields, John Churchill, Katie Eichler, T.W. Leshner, Fabrice Uzan, Theo Nicholas Pagones, Alex Demkin, Raphael Corkhill, Nina Silver, Robbie Kay
Synopsis – What to Expect from “Burning at Both Ends”
Burning at Both Ends is a 2021 psychological thriller that follows the story of a young woman named Rose (played by Emily Blunt). Rose is a college student struggling to balance her studies and her part-time job. She is constantly overwhelmed and exhausted, and she begins to experience strange visions of a mysterious figure.
Rose’s life takes a turn for the worse when she begins to experience a series of strange occurrences, including a series of robberies at her place of work and a mysterious fire that seems to be connected to her. Rose is convinced that the mysterious figure from her visions is behind the robberies and the fire, and she sets out to uncover the truth.
Rose discovers that the figure is in fact a powerful cult leader who has been manipulating her and her friends for his own sinister purposes. She must now race against time to uncover the cult’s secrets and save her friends from the cult’s clutches. Along the way, Rose must confront her own inner demons as she struggles to make sense of her visions and the strange occurrences that have been happening around her.
Burning at Both Ends is a gripping psychological thriller that will keep viewers on the edge of their seats as they watch Rose battle her own inner demons and uncover the secrets of the cult. With its intense action, suspense, and mystery, Burning at Both Ends is sure to be an unforgettable experience.
Where to Watch “Burning at Both Ends”
If you are wondering where to watch “Burning at Both Ends”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “Burning at Both Ends” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “Burning at Both Ends” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to Burning at Both Ends