- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: Evil Won’t Stay Buried Forever
- Genres: Horror
- Release Date: 2007-02-07
- Runtime: 94.0 min
- Budget: Not Available
- Revenue: $1.6 million
- Production Companies: OddLot Entertainment
Cast & Crew
Leah Rachel, Erin Reese, Germaine De Leon, Tobin Bell, Terence Jay, Lindsey Scott, Steve Sandvoss
Synopsis – What to Expect from “Buried Alive”
Buried Alive is a psychological thriller about a man named Paul who is struggling to cope with the death of his wife. He is tormented by guilt and depression and decides to take his own life by burying himself alive.
Paul’s plan is to be buried in the same cemetery as his wife, but he is discovered by a group of grave robbers who take him to a remote cabin in the woods. Paul is horrified to discover that the robbers intend to keep him alive and use him as a human guinea pig in their experiments.
Paul soon realizes that the robbers have no intention of ever letting him go, so he must find a way to escape. He begins to formulate a plan to outwit his captors, but his efforts are hindered by the fact that he is buried alive and has no way to communicate with the outside world.
Paul’s only hope is to find a way to contact someone who can help him. He eventually manages to reach out to his brother, who enlists the help of a local detective. Together, they set out to rescue Paul from his captors.
The movie follows Paul’s struggle to survive in his desperate situation, as he must use all of his wits and courage to stay alive. In the end, Paul is able to make it out alive, but not without facing some serious danger along the way.
Where to Watch “Buried Alive”
If you are wondering where to watch “Buried Alive”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “Buried Alive” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “Buried Alive” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to Buried Alive