- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline:
- Genres: Documentary
- Release Date: 1982-10-01
- Runtime: 97.0 min
- Budget: Not Available
- Revenue: Not Available
- Production Companies: Flower Films, José Koechlin von Stein
Cast & Crew
Candace Laughlin, Werner Herzog, Klaus Kinski, Claudia Cardinale, Alfredo de Río Tambo, Ángela Reina, Carmen Correa, Elia de Río Ene, David Pérez Espinosa, Miguel Ángel Fuentes, Mariano Gagnon, Paul Hittscher, Huerequeque Enrique Bohórquez, Evaristo Nunkuag Ikanan, José Lewgoy, Laplace Martins, Thomas Mauch, Nelson de Río Cenepa, Walter Saxer, Jorge Vignati, Pacho Lane, Michael Goodwin, Jason Robards, Mick Jagger
Synopsis – What to Expect from “Burden of Dreams”
Burden of Dreams is a 1982 documentary film about the making of the epic film Fitzcarraldo. The film follows director Werner Herzog as he attempts to film his ambitious project in the Amazon jungle of Peru.
The film begins with a brief introduction to the story of Fitzcarraldo and Herzog’s desire to make the movie. We then follow Herzog and his crew as they travel to the Amazon jungle and begin the process of shooting the film. We see the difficulties of shooting in the jungle, including the challenges of dealing with the local tribes, the lack of resources and the harsh conditions.
The film then follows Herzog as he struggles to complete his project, despite the odds stacked against him. We see him overcome obstacles such as the difficult terrain, the hostile environment, and his own physical and mental exhaustion. We also witness the toll it takes on his cast and crew, as they struggle to keep up with the demanding shoot.
The film culminates with the completion of the shoot and the release of Fitzcarraldo. We see the reactions of the cast and crew to the film, and the impact it has on their lives. As the film ends, we are left with a sense of awe and admiration for Herzog’s determination and dedication to his craft.
Where to Watch “Burden of Dreams”
If you are wondering where to watch “Burden of Dreams”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “Burden of Dreams” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “Burden of Dreams” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to Burden of Dreams