- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: The Man. The Myth. The Celebrity.
- Genres: Drama, Action, Crime
- Release Date: 2008-10-09
- Runtime: 92.0 min
- Budget: $0.2 million
- Revenue: $2.3 million
- Production Companies: EM Media, Aramid Entertainment Fund, Vertigo Films, Str8jacket Creations, 4DH Films, Perfume Films, Protagonist Pictures, Bronson Productions, Scanbox Entertainment Production
Cast & Crew
Tom Hardy, Matt King, James Lance, Kelly Adams, Katy Barker, Amanda Burton, Andrew Forbes, Jon House, Juliet Oldfield, Mark Powley, Hugh Ross, Andrew St. John, Joe Tucker, Tracy Wiles, Luing Andrews, Jonny Phillips, Neil Broome, Paul Donnelly
Synopsis – What to Expect from “Bronson”
Bronson is a 2008 British biographical drama film directed by Nicolas Winding Refn and starring Tom Hardy as Charles Bronson, a notorious British criminal.
The movie begins in 1974, when Charles Bronson (Tom Hardy) is sentenced to seven years in prison for armed robbery. While in prison, Bronson quickly establishes himself as a violent and unpredictable force, and is soon transferred to a high-security prison.
At the new prison, Bronson is kept in solitary confinement for his own protection, and his behavior quickly escalates. He begins to take hostages, and his antics become increasingly violent. He also begins to gain a reputation as a celebrity of sorts, with people visiting him in prison and writing books about him.
Meanwhile, Bronson’s lawyer attempts to get him released from prison, but the authorities refuse to do so. Bronson’s behavior continues to deteriorate, and he is eventually transferred to Broadmoor Hospital, a secure psychiatric facility.
At Broadmoor, Bronson is examined by psychiatrists and begins to undergo therapy. He eventually begins to make progress, and the doctors believe he may be ready for release. However, the authorities still refuse to let him go.
Finally, after almost thirty years in prison, Bronson is released. He is now a changed man, and he begins to make a new life for himself outside of prison. He begins to write and paint, and he even starts a relationship with a
Where to Watch “Bronson”
If you are wondering where to watch “Bronson”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “Bronson” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “Bronson” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to Bronson