- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: It’s got guts!
- Genres: Action, Crime, Drama
- Release Date: 1974-08-01
- Runtime: 113.0 min
- Budget: $1.5 million
- Revenue: Not Available
- Production Companies: Estudios Churubusco Azteca, Optimus Films
Cast & Crew
Warren Oates, Isela Vega, Robert Webber, Gig Young, Helmut Dantine, Emilio Fernández, Kris Kristofferson, Chano Urueta, Donnie Fritts, Jorge Russek, Chalo González, Don Levy, Enrique Lucero, Janine Maldonado, Tamara Garina, Farnesio de Bernal, Ahui Camacho, Mónica Miguel, Paco Pharrez, Juan Manuel Díaz, René Dupeyrón, Yolanda Ponce, Juan Jose Palacios, Manolo, Nery Ruiz, Roberto Dumont, Armando Acosta, Richard Bright, Queta Carrasco, Conrad Hool, Whitey Hughes, Cecilia Leger, Antonio Leo, Velia Lupercio, Rubén Márquez, Sharon Peckinpah, Garner Simmons
Synopsis – What to Expect from “Bring Me the Head of Alfredo Garcia”
Bring Me the Head of Alfredo Garcia is a 1974 American neo-Western drama film directed by Sam Peckinpah and starring Warren Oates, Isela Vega, and Gig Young.
The movie follows Bennie, a down-on-his-luck piano player, and his girlfriend, Elita, as they embark on a quest to find the head of Alfredo Garcia, a Mexican man who has been killed.
When Bennie and Elita arrive in Mexico, they are met with hostility from local gangsters and police, who are looking for Alfredo’s head in order to collect the hefty reward offered by a wealthy businessman.
Bennie and Elita eventually find a man who claims to know where Alfredo’s head is located, and they set out to find it. Along the way, they encounter a number of dangerous characters, including a sadistic bounty hunter, a group of revolutionaries, and a corrupt Mexican general.
The movie culminates in a violent showdown between Bennie and Elita and their pursuers, with Bennie ultimately emerging victorious.
Bring Me the Head of Alfredo Garcia is a thrilling and violent story of love and revenge, set against the backdrop of a corrupt and lawless Mexico.
Where to Watch “Bring Me the Head of Alfredo Garcia”
If you are wondering where to watch “Bring Me the Head of Alfredo Garcia”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “Bring Me the Head of Alfredo Garcia” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “Bring Me the Head of Alfredo Garcia” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to Bring Me the Head of Alfredo Garcia