- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline:
- Genres: Action, Thriller
- Release Date: 2013-09-04
- Runtime: 89.0 min
- Budget: Not Available
- Revenue: Not Available
- Production Companies: Vortex Words Pictures, Rollercoaster Entertainment
Cast & Crew
Brendan Fraser, Dominic Purcell, Ethan Suplee, Lara Daans, Naomi Andrews, Andrew Jackson, Meegwun Fairbrother, Holly Deveaux, Daniel Kash, Christian Martin, Amy Price, Francis, Anthony Ulc, Arcadia Kendal, Ryan Byrne, Brendan Hennessey
Synopsis – What to Expect from “Breakout”
Breakout is a 2013 action-thriller film starring Brendan Fraser, Dominic Purcell, and Ethan Suplee. It follows the story of two brothers, Sean and Eddy, who are on a mission to rescue their father from a maximum security prison.
The brothers, Sean and Eddy, have been estranged for years, but are reunited when their father, John, is arrested for a crime he didn’t commit. Desperate to get him out, they hatch a plan to break him out of prison.
Sean and Eddy enlist the help of a former inmate, Frank, who provides them with the tools and information they need to break out their father. They devise a daring plan to break into the prison, locate John, and get him to safety.
The plan is complicated by the fact that the prison is located on an island, making the escape more difficult. With the help of Frank, the brothers manage to infiltrate the prison and locate John.
However, they soon find themselves pursued by the prison guards and must fight their way to freedom. In the process, they discover a shocking secret about their father’s past that changes everything.
In the end, the brothers manage to escape the prison and reunite with their father. Together, they must now confront the truth and face the consequences of their actions.
Where to Watch “Breakout”
If you are wondering where to watch “Breakout”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “Breakout” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “Breakout” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to Breakout