- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: When it comes to getting dumped… He wrote the book.
- Genres: Comedy, Romance
- Release Date: 2004-05-14
- Runtime: 85.0 min
- Budget: Not Available
- Revenue: Not Available
- Production Companies: Screen Gems, Breakup Productions
Cast & Crew
Jamie Foxx, Morris Chestnut, Jennifer Esposito, Gabrielle Union, Peter MacNicol, Heather Headley, Octavia Spencer, Bianca Lawson, Jill Ritchie, Danny Comden, Patrick Cranshaw, Tate Taylor, Bob Stephenson, Faune Chambers, Trae Ireland, Gerald Emerick, Samantha Nagel, Jessica Landon
Synopsis – What to Expect from “Breakin’ All the Rules”
Breakin’ All the Rules is a romantic comedy released in 2004, starring Jamie Foxx, Morris Chestnut, Gabrielle Union, and Jennifer Esposito.
The story follows Quincy Watson (Foxx), a successful yet jaded man who is dumped by his fiancée. In a fit of rage, Quincy writes a break-up guide for men, which unexpectedly becomes a best-seller.
Meanwhile, Quincy’s cousin Evan (Chestnut) is in a similar situation. He is trying to break up with his girlfriend, but she won’t take no for an answer. With Quincy’s help, Evan is able to find the courage to finally end their relationship.
As Quincy’s book becomes more popular, he is invited to a TV talk show to discuss his book. There he meets the beautiful and mysterious Nicky (Union), who is a producer for the show. Quincy and Nicky quickly hit it off, but their relationship is complicated by Quincy’s book and the fact that Nicky is Evan’s ex-girlfriend.
Despite their differences, Quincy and Nicky are able to overcome their obstacles and fall in love. Together, they learn to break all the rules and find true happiness.
Where to Watch “Breakin’ All the Rules”
If you are wondering where to watch “Breakin’ All the Rules”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “Breakin’ All the Rules” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “Breakin’ All the Rules” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to Breakin’ All the Rules