- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline:
- Genres: Drama, Music
- Release Date: 2015-05-08
- Runtime: 112.0 min
- Budget: Not Available
- Revenue: Not Available
- Production Companies: Strings of Films, 2 Wolves Films
Cast & Crew
Josh Duhamel, Maria Bello, Laura Dern, Katrina Norman, Lucas Till, Tom Everett Scott, Jae Head, Shamier Anderson, Adam Hurtig, Paul Essiembre, Ali Tataryn, Kherington Payne, Danielle Brokopp, Lara Sebastian, Christopher Martinez, Megan Serena Trainer, Sharlene Taulé, Jan Skene
Synopsis – What to Expect from “Bravetown”
Bravetown is a coming-of-age drama set in small-town America. It follows the story of Josh, a troubled teenager from New York City who is sent to live with his estranged father in a small town in North Dakota.
Josh struggles to fit in with the town’s conservative values and the expectations of his father. He finds solace in the town’s music scene, where he meets Dani, a local girl who is passionate about music. Together, Josh and Dani form a bond that helps Josh find his place in the world.
As Josh and Dani’s friendship grows, they begin to explore their own musical talents and create music together. Josh’s father disapproves of their relationship and attempts to tear them apart. But the two continue to pursue their dreams and eventually enter a local battle of the bands competition.
The competition brings out the best in both of them, and they make it to the finals. But when Josh’s father finds out, he threatens to take away his son’s future if he doesn’t quit the competition. Josh must choose between his dreams and his father’s expectations.
The competition culminates in a dramatic showdown between Josh and his father. In the end, Josh must make a difficult decision that will determine his future and the future of his relationship with Dani.
Where to Watch “Bravetown”
If you are wondering where to watch “Bravetown”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “Bravetown” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “Bravetown” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to Bravetown