- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: Bowling for Columbine
- Genres: Documentary, Drama
- Release Date: 2002-10-09
- Runtime: 120.0
- Budget: $4.0 million
- Revenue: $35.6 million
- Production Companies: Metro, Goldwyn, Mayer, United Artists, Alliance Atlantis, TiMe Film- und TV, Produktions GmbH, Vif Babelsberger Filmproduktion GmbH & Co. Zweite KG, Dog Eat Dog Films, Iconolatry Productions Inc.-Salter Street Films International, United Broadcasting Inc.
Cast & Crew
Michael Moore, George H.W. Bush, George W. Bush, Charlton Heston, Jacobo Árbenz, Mike Bradley, Dick Clark, Arthur A. Busch, Michael Caldwell, Richard Castaldo, Bill Clinton, Steve Davis, Ngô Đình Diệm, Mike Epstein, Joe Farmer, Matt Stone, Brooks Brown, Dick Herlan, Marilyn Manson, Chris Rock, Salvador Allende, Prince Andrew, King Charles III of the United Kingdom, Keanu Reeves, Adolf Hitler, R. Budd Dwyer, Eric Harris, Dylan Klebold, Ngô Đình Diệm
Bowling for Columbine is a 2002 documentary film directed, written, produced and narrated by Michael Moore. The film explores what Moore believes to be the causes of the Columbine High School massacre in 1999 and other acts of violence with guns. Moore interviews several people involved with the massacre, including survivors and the families of the victims, as well as the people who sold the guns used in the massacre. He also interviews gun rights advocates and NRA president Charlton Heston.
The film examines the background of the Columbine massacre, the proliferation of guns in the United States, and the media coverage of the event. Moore also examines the history of gun culture in the United States and the perceived link between gun control and racism. He also examines the role of the media in creating a culture of fear and the effect of poverty on communities.
The film was a critical and commercial success, winning the Academy Award for Best Documentary Feature. It was praised for its thought-provoking examination of gun violence in the United States and its exploration of the causes of the Columbine massacre.
How & Where to Watch “Bowling for Columbine”
Wondering where to watch Bowling for Columbine?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming Bowling for Columbine.
Note: If you are not able to find any streaming platform listed above, it could be because of the regional restriction or because the title is actually not available on any of the platform.
Here’s how to watch it if it is not available in your country.
Unlock “Bowling for Columbine” & Watch it Anywhere in the World with VPN
Not able to find “Bowling for Columbine” in your region?
We’ve got a solution – use a VPN like CyberGhost or Nordvpn.
Why Should You Use a VPN?
A VPN does not just keep your internet browsing safe and private, it also unlocks unlimited content that might otherwise be restricted in your region. So, you can access and enjoy various shows and movies on platforms like Netflix, Hulu, Disney+, and Prime Video.
A VPN works by changing your IP address with one from a different region. This way, it seems like you’re browsing from that region, and voila – you can bypass regional blocks.
Top Reasons to Stream with a VPN:
- Access Geo-restricted Content: With a VPN, you can watch movies and shows from all over the world and not just those available in your region.
- Data Protection: A VPN protects your data from potential threats helping you keep your personal details safe.
- No More Slow Streaming: Some internet service providers might slow your connection during high-demand streaming times. A VPN helps you avoid this, ensuring smooth streaming.
We recommend CyberGhost and NordVPN – two of the most trusted names in the VPN industry.
Special VPN Offer:
- CyberGhost is offering our readers a 45-day money-back guarantee plus a Whopping 82% discount.
- NordVPN comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee and a special 63% discount.
Recommended Movies similar to Bowling for Columbine