- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline:
- Genres: Animation, Family, Music, Comedy
- Release Date: 2003-11-04
- Runtime: 5.0 min
- Budget: Not Available
- Revenue: Not Available
- Production Companies: Pixar
Cast & Crew
Synopsis – What to Expect from “Boundin'”
Boundin’ is a 2003 Pixar short film directed by Bud Luckey. It tells the story of a dancing sheep, who is initially proud of his moves, until he gets laughed at by the other animals. He becomes embarrassed and ashamed of himself, and even his wool starts to fall off. Fortunately, he meets a jackalope who helps him to regain his confidence and teaches him a new dance.
The film begins with a sheep, who proudly shows off his dance moves to the other animals. He is confident and happy, but the other animals start to laugh at him instead of appreciating his moves. The sheep becomes embarrassed and ashamed, and his wool starts to fall off. He is so embarrassed that he hides in a cave and refuses to come out.
The jackalope, a mythical creature, discovers the sheep and decides to help him. He takes the sheep out of the cave and teaches him a new dance, which is much more graceful and dignified. The sheep starts to feel better and his wool starts to grow back. He even starts to dance with the jackalope.
The film ends with the sheep confident and happy, as he shows off his new dance moves to the other animals. They now appreciate and admire him, and the sheep is proud of himself once again.
Where to Watch “Boundin'”
If you are wondering where to watch “Boundin'”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “Boundin'” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “Boundin'” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to Boundin’