- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: Two strangers fell in love. One knew it wasn’t by chance.
- Genres: Drama, Romance
- Release Date: 2000-11-15
- Runtime: 106.0 min
- Budget: $35.0 million
- Revenue: $36.8 million
- Production Companies: Miramax
Cast & Crew
Ben Affleck, Gwyneth Paltrow, Joe Morton, Natasha Henstridge, Tony Goldwyn, Johnny Galecki, Alex D. Linz, David Dorfman, Jennifer Grey, Caroline Aaron, Edward Edwards, Lisa Carpenter, Prewitt, Lisa Joyner, Richard Saxton, Juan García, Mary Ellen Lyon, Thea Mann, Matthew Frauman, Sam Robards, Ty Murphy, David McCharen, Julianne Christie, Jeff Garlin, Nicole Tocantins, Ashley Montgomery, Erik Audé, Scott Alan Smith, Mark Ankeny, Julia Campbell, Michael Laskin, Michael Ayala, David St. James, Don Amendolia, John Levin, Chris Harrison, David Paymer, Katherine Disque
Synopsis – What to Expect from “Bounce”
Bounce is a romantic drama film released in 2000 and stars Ben Affleck and Gwyneth Paltrow. The story follows Buddy Amaral (Affleck), a successful advertising executive who is struggling to cope with the death of his wife. After a chance encounter, he meets Greg Janello (Tony Goldwyn), a flight attendant who is dealing with his own grief.
The two form an unlikely friendship and Buddy finds himself increasingly drawn to Greg’s sister, Mimi (Paltrow). When Mimi is suddenly killed in a car accident, Buddy is devastated and decides to take action. He arranges to have her ticket switched with Greg’s for the flight they were both on and takes her place on the plane.
The film follows Buddy as he struggles to come to terms with his guilt and grief, while also trying to make sense of his relationship with Mimi. He soon discovers that his actions have unexpected consequences and that he must learn to let go of the past and move forward.
Throughout the movie, Buddy and Greg’s friendship continues to grow, and they both learn to accept the death of Mimi and find closure. In the end, Buddy is able to move on with his life and finds happiness with a new love.
Where to Watch “Bounce”
If you are wondering where to watch “Bounce”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “Bounce” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “Bounce” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to Bounce