- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: It’s never too late to make a U-turn
- Genres: Drama
- Release Date: 2014-04-20
- Runtime: 88.0 min
- Budget: Not Available
- Revenue: $0.1 million
- Production Companies: Camellia Entertainment, Evil Media Empire
Cast & Crew
Robin Williams, Roberto Aguire, Bob Odenkirk, Kathy Baker, Eléonore Hendricks, Giles Matthey, Clay Jeffries, J. Karen Thomas, Brandon Hirsch, Curtis Gordon, Landon Marshall, Henry Haggard, Vernon Mitchell, Sondra Morton Chaffin, Charlie Accavallo, Steven Randazzo
Synopsis – What to Expect from “Boulevard”
Boulevard is a 2014 drama film starring Robin Williams in one of his last roles before his death. The story follows Nolan Mack (Williams), a 60-year-old bank employee who has been living a quiet and comfortable life in the suburbs of a large city. Despite his age, Nolan is content and contentment has become a habit. However, Nolan’s life is turned upside down when he meets a young male prostitute named Leo (Roberto Aguire) while out for a drive one night.
Nolan begins to develop feelings for Leo and decides to take him in, offering him a place to stay and a job at the bank. Nolan’s wife Joy (Kathy Baker) is initially suspicious of the situation, but eventually comes to accept it. Nolan and Leo form a unique bond, with Nolan slowly coming out of his shell and allowing himself to be vulnerable and open up to Leo.
However, this newfound freedom causes Nolan to question the life he has been leading and he starts to realize that he is not happy with his current situation. He begins to explore his sexuality and embarks on a journey of self-discovery. Along the way, he meets interesting characters who help him in his journey, including a drag queen named Charlotte (Bob Odenkirk).
As Nolan continues to explore his sexuality, he must also come to terms with his past and the choices he has made in life. Ultimately, Nolan must decide whether to stay in his
Where to Watch “Boulevard”
If you are wondering where to watch “Boulevard”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “Boulevard” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “Boulevard” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to Boulevard