- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: Travel with the PEANUTS gang on their first overseas adventure
- Genres: Family, Animation, Comedy
- Release Date: 1980-05-30
- Runtime: 75.0 min
- Budget: Not Available
- Revenue: $2.0 million
- Production Companies: Charles M. Schulz Creative Associates, Lee Mendelson Film Productions, Bill Melendez Productions, United Feature Syndicate (UFS)
Cast & Crew
Arrin Skelley, Daniel Anderson, Laura Planting, Casey Carlson, Annalisa Bortolin, Laura Planting, Bill Melendez, Pascale De Barolet, Roseline Rubens, Scott Beach
Synopsis – What to Expect from “Bon Voyage, Charlie Brown (and Don’t Come Back!!)”
Bon Voyage, Charlie Brown (and Don’t Come Back!!) is a classic animated movie released in 1980. The movie follows Charlie Brown and his friends as they embark on a European adventure.
The movie begins with Charlie Brown and his friends, Peppermint Patty, Marcie, and Snoopy, preparing for their trip to Europe. They are excited for the adventure ahead, but Charlie Brown is a bit apprehensive. The group travels to France, where they visit the Eiffel Tower, the Louvre, and the Palace of Versailles.
In Paris, the group meets a mysterious girl named Fifi who takes them on a tour of the city. They also have a chance to meet a famous artist and visit a chocolate factory.
The group then travels to Italy, where they explore the ruins of Pompeii and take a gondola ride in Venice. They also visit the Leaning Tower of Pisa and take a trip to a winery in the Italian countryside.
The group then heads to England, where they explore the Tower of London and take a ride on a double-decker bus. They also visit Stonehenge and take a boat ride down the Thames.
Finally, the group returns to France, where they attend a costume ball and have a chance to meet a famous author.
The movie ends with Charlie Brown and his friends reflecting on their trip and realizing how much they have grown and experienced. They
Where to Watch “Bon Voyage, Charlie Brown (and Don’t Come Back!!)”
If you are wondering where to watch “Bon Voyage, Charlie Brown (and Don’t Come Back!!)”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “Bon Voyage, Charlie Brown (and Don’t Come Back!!)” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “Bon Voyage, Charlie Brown (and Don’t Come Back!!)” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to Bon Voyage, Charlie Brown (and Don’t Come Back!!)