- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: Blow-Up
- Genres: Drama, Mystery, Thriller
- Release Date: 1966-12-18
- Runtime: 111.0
- Budget: $1.8 million
- Production Companies: Metro, Goldwyn, Mayer, Bridge Films, Carlo Ponti Production
Cast & Crew
David Hemmings, Vanessa Redgrave, Sarah Miles, John Castle, Veruschka von Lehndorff, Jane Birkin, Gillian Hills, Peter Bowles, Julian Chagrin, Claude Chagrin, Jimmy Page, Jeff Beck, Tsai Chin, Susan Brodrick, Peggy Moffitt, Melanie Hampshire, Roy Beck, Charlie Bird, Robin Burns, Julio Cortázar, Chris Dreja, Lew Hooper, Harry Hutchinson, Chas Lawther, Dyson Lovell, Jack Mandeville, Jim McCarty, Ann Norman, Ronan O’Casey, Janet Street, Porter, Fred Wood
Blow-Up is a 1966 British-Italian drama film directed by Michelangelo Antonioni and starring David Hemmings as a fashion photographer who believes he has unwittingly captured a murder on film. The film also stars Vanessa Redgrave, Sarah Miles, John Castle, and Jane Birkin.
The film follows Thomas, a young, hip London fashion photographer who is bored with his life and his work. While out shooting in a park, he captures what appears to be a couple engaged in a passionate embrace. Later, when Thomas develops the film, he discovers what appears to be a body in the background of the shot. Convinced he has stumbled upon a murder, Thomas sets out to investigate and soon finds himself in a world of deception and paranoia.
The film is marked by its use of mise-en-scène, as well as its exploration of themes such as reality and perception, voyeurism, and the nature of art. The film’s soundtrack, composed by Herbie Hancock, is considered one of the best of the 1960s.
Blow-Up was a critical and commercial success, winning the Palme d’Or at the 1967 Cannes Film Festival and receiving three Academy
How & Where to Watch “Blow-Up”
Wondering where to watch Blow-Up?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming Blow-Up.
Note: If you are not able to find any streaming platform listed above, it could be because of the regional restriction or because the title is actually not available on any of the platform.
Here’s how to watch it if it is not available in your country.
Unlock “Blow-Up” & Watch it Anywhere in the World with VPN
Not able to find “Blow-Up” in your region?
We’ve got a solution – use a VPN like CyberGhost or Nordvpn.
Why Should You Use a VPN?
A VPN does not just keep your internet browsing safe and private, it also unlocks unlimited content that might otherwise be restricted in your region. So, you can access and enjoy various shows and movies on platforms like Netflix, Hulu, Disney+, and Prime Video.
A VPN works by changing your IP address with one from a different region. This way, it seems like you’re browsing from that region, and voila – you can bypass regional blocks.
Top Reasons to Stream with a VPN:
- Access Geo-restricted Content: With a VPN, you can watch movies and shows from all over the world and not just those available in your region.
- Data Protection: A VPN protects your data from potential threats helping you keep your personal details safe.
- No More Slow Streaming: Some internet service providers might slow your connection during high-demand streaming times. A VPN helps you avoid this, ensuring smooth streaming.
We recommend CyberGhost and NordVPN – two of the most trusted names in the VPN industry.
Special VPN Offer:
- CyberGhost is offering our readers a 45-day money-back guarantee plus a Whopping 82% discount.
- NordVPN comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee and a special 63% discount.
Recommended Movies similar to Blow-Up