- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: Blood Ties
- Genres: Thriller, Crime, Drama
- Release Date: 2013-08-22
- Runtime: 128.0
- Budget: $25.5 million
- Revenue: $2.4 million
- Production Companies: Canal+-France 3 Cinéma, Wild Bunch, LGM Productions, Les Productions du Trésor, Mars Distribution, France Télévisions, Worldview Entertainment, Ciné+-M6, Caneo Films, Grisbi Productions, France 4, W9, Chi, Fou, Mi Productions, Treasure Company
Cast & Crew
Clive Owen, Billy Crudup, Marion Cotillard, Mila Kunis, Zoe Saldaña, Matthias Schoenaerts, James Caan, Noah Emmerich, Lili Taylor, Domenick Lombardozzi, John Ventimiglia, Griffin Dunne, Jamie Hector, Yul Vazquez, Eve Hewson, Daisy Tahan, Richard Petrocelli, Olek Krupa, Anais Lee, Mirabelle Lee, Mark Mahoney, Joseph Mesiano, Jon Goracy, Philipp Christopher, Brendan Burke, Charlie Tahan, Angelica Boccella, Chris Fischer, Tom Greer, Audrey Amey, John Joseph Gallagher, Austin Williams, Ron Crawford, Mike Houston, Eli Tokash, Julian Gamble, Dominik Tiefenthaler, T.J. Kenneally, Anthony Alessandro, Heather Litteer, Craig ‘Radioman’ Castaldo, Stacey Maltin
Blood Ties is an intense and thrilling crime drama that follows two brothers – Chris and Frank – as they struggle to reconcile their criminal pasts with their present lives. Chris is a cop trying to make a living and keep his family together. Frank is a convicted felon who is trying to stay out of trouble and make a better life for himself. When Frank is released from jail, the brothers must confront their past and decide if they can work together to survive the dangerous world of organized crime.
The movie stars Clive Owen as Chris and Billy Crudup as Frank. The two brothers have a complicated relationship, and the film explores the complex emotions that arise when they are reunited. Chris is determined to keep Frank out of trouble, while Frank is desperate to prove himself to his brother. As the brothers try to make their way in the world, they must face off against powerful mobsters, corrupt cops, and other criminals.
The film is directed by Guillaume Canet and features a stellar cast that includes Mila Kunis, Zoe Saldana, Marion Cotillard, and James Caan. The movie is set in 1974 and is filled with gritty violence, suspense, and emotional moments. Blood Ties is an
How & Where to Watch “Blood Ties”
Wondering where to watch Blood Ties?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming Blood Ties.
Note: If you are not able to find any streaming platform listed above, it could be because of the regional restriction or because the title is actually not available on any of the platform.
Here’s how to watch it if it is not available in your country.
Unlock “Blood Ties” & Watch it Anywhere in the World with VPN
Not able to find “Blood Ties” in your region?
We’ve got a solution – use a VPN like CyberGhost or Nordvpn.
Why Should You Use a VPN?
A VPN does not just keep your internet browsing safe and private, it also unlocks unlimited content that might otherwise be restricted in your region. So, you can access and enjoy various shows and movies on platforms like Netflix, Hulu, Disney+, and Prime Video.
A VPN works by changing your IP address with one from a different region. This way, it seems like you’re browsing from that region, and voila – you can bypass regional blocks.
Top Reasons to Stream with a VPN:
- Access Geo-restricted Content: With a VPN, you can watch movies and shows from all over the world and not just those available in your region.
- Data Protection: A VPN protects your data from potential threats helping you keep your personal details safe.
- No More Slow Streaming: Some internet service providers might slow your connection during high-demand streaming times. A VPN helps you avoid this, ensuring smooth streaming.
We recommend CyberGhost and NordVPN – two of the most trusted names in the VPN industry.
Special VPN Offer:
- CyberGhost is offering our readers a 45-day money-back guarantee plus a Whopping 82% discount.
- NordVPN comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee and a special 63% discount.
Recommended Movies similar to Blood Ties