- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: He couldn’t live without a virgin’s blood….. …So a virgin had to die!
- Genres: Horror
- Release Date: 1974-08-13
- Runtime: 103.0 min
- Budget: Not Available
- Revenue: Not Available
- Production Companies: Compagnia Cinematografica Champion, Andy Warhol Productions
Cast & Crew
Udo Kier, Joe Dallesandro, Vittorio De Sica, Maxime McKendry, Arno Juerging, Milena Vukotić, Dominique Darel, Stefania Casini, Silvia Dionisio, Roman Polanski, Inna Alexeievna, Gil Cagnè
Synopsis – What to Expect from “Blood for Dracula”
Blood for Dracula is a 1974 horror-comedy film directed by Paul Morrissey and starring Udo Kier as Count Dracula. The film is set in rural Italy and follows the Count as he attempts to find a virgin bride to restore him to his former glory.
The film begins with the Count travelling to Italy in search of a bride. He is accompanied by his trusty servant, Ore. When they arrive, they discover that the country is in the midst of a great famine, and that the local peasants are too poor to provide the Count with a suitable virgin bride. Desperate for a solution, the Count and Ore come up with a plan to purchase the services of a local nobleman’s daughter, Anna.
Meanwhile, Anna’s father, the Duke, is unaware of the Count’s presence and is in the process of arranging a marriage between Anna and a wealthy suitor. Anna is not interested in the suitor, however, and instead begins to develop an attraction to the mysterious Count.
When the Count discovers that Anna is not a virgin, he is furious and decides to leave Italy. Before he can do so, however, he is attacked by a group of peasants who believe he is responsible for the famine. The Count is saved by Ore and the two of them flee to a nearby castle.
Once at the castle, the Count discovers that the peasants have followed them and are intent on destroying him. In a desperate attempt to save himself,
Where to Watch “Blood for Dracula”
If you are wondering where to watch “Blood for Dracula”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “Blood for Dracula” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “Blood for Dracula” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to Blood for Dracula