- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: Bless the Child
- Genres: Drama, Horror, Thriller, Crime
- Release Date: 2000-08-11
- Runtime: 107.0
- Budget: $40.0 million
- Production Companies: Paramount, Icon Entertainment International, Munich Film Partners & Company (MFP) BTC Productions
Cast & Crew
Kim Basinger, Angela Bettis, Holliston Coleman, Rufus Sewell, Christina Ricci, Jimmy Smits, Michael Gaston, Lumi Cavazos, Dimitra Arliss, Eugene Lipinski, Anne Betancourt, Ian Holm, Helen Stenborg, Matthew Lemche, Dan Warry, Smith, Peter Mensah, Matt Birman
Bless the Child is a 2000 American supernatural horror film starring Kim Basinger, Jimmy Smits, and Rufus Sewell. The film follows Maggie O’Connor, a New York City nurse who discovers that her estranged sister has left her the guardianship of her autistic niece, Cody. Maggie soon discovers that Cody is a chosen child of immense power and is being sought by a mysterious religious cult. With the help of a FBI agent and a Catholic priest, Maggie must protect Cody from the cult and their sinister plans.
The film opens with Maggie and her sister Jenna arguing over Cody’s future. Jenna insists that Cody is special and should be kept away from doctors and medicine, while Maggie believes that Cody needs professional help. After Jenna leaves, Maggie takes Cody in and soon discovers that the girl has special powers that enable her to heal people and see the future.
At the same time, a mysterious cult led by Eric Stark is searching for Cody. Stark believes that Cody is the chosen one who will bring about the end of days. He and his followers kidnap Cody and take her to their compound. Maggie, with the help of FBI agent John Travis and Father Brian, must find a way to rescue Cody and protect
How & Where to Watch “Bless the Child”
Wondering where to watch Bless the Child?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming Bless the Child.
Note: If you are not able to find any streaming platform listed above, it could be because of the regional restriction or because the title is actually not available on any of the platform.
Here’s how to watch it if it is not available in your country.
Unlock “Bless the Child” & Watch it Anywhere in the World with VPN
Not able to find “Bless the Child” in your region?
We’ve got a solution – use a VPN like CyberGhost or Nordvpn.
Why Should You Use a VPN?
A VPN does not just keep your internet browsing safe and private, it also unlocks unlimited content that might otherwise be restricted in your region. So, you can access and enjoy various shows and movies on platforms like Netflix, Hulu, Disney+, and Prime Video.
A VPN works by changing your IP address with one from a different region. This way, it seems like you’re browsing from that region, and voila – you can bypass regional blocks.
Top Reasons to Stream with a VPN:
- Access Geo-restricted Content: With a VPN, you can watch movies and shows from all over the world and not just those available in your region.
- Data Protection: A VPN protects your data from potential threats helping you keep your personal details safe.
- No More Slow Streaming: Some internet service providers might slow your connection during high-demand streaming times. A VPN helps you avoid this, ensuring smooth streaming.
We recommend CyberGhost and NordVPN – two of the most trusted names in the VPN industry.
Special VPN Offer:
- CyberGhost is offering our readers a 45-day money-back guarantee plus a Whopping 82% discount.
- NordVPN comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee and a special 63% discount.
Recommended Movies similar to Bless the Child