- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: This is what the greatest comeback in sports history looks like
- Genres: Drama
- Release Date: 2016-11-04
- Runtime: 116.0 min
- Budget: $6.0 million
- Revenue: $6.2 million
- Production Companies: Universal Pictures, Younger Than You, Sikelia Productions, Verdi Productions, Bruce Cohen Productions
Cast & Crew
Miles Teller, Aaron Eckhart, Katey Sagal, Ciarán Hinds, Ted Levine, Christine Evangelista, Amanda Clayton, Daniel Sauli, Tina Casciani, Gary Galone, Allie Marshall, Liz Carey, Julie Ann Dawson, Gia Skova, Jordan Gelber, Jay Leno, Stephanie McIntyre, Portland Helmich, Tanja Melendez Lynch, Susan Garibotto, Sully Erna, Gene Amoroso, Kimberly Howe, Dante Palminteri, Mark Burzenski, Ashley Tramonte, Keith Jeffrey, Tom DeNucci, Dicky Eklund Jr.-David Gere, Arthur Hiou, Gary Tanguay, Noelle Trudeau, Chad A. Verdi, Mario Carneiro, Mathew Morin, Jeff Kamps
Synopsis – What to Expect from “Bleed for This”
Bleed for This is a 2016 American biographical sports drama film directed by Ben Younger and written by Younger and Angelo Pizzo. It stars Miles Teller as Vinny Pazienza, a former world champion boxer who made a comeback after a near-fatal car accident.
The movie follows the life of Vinny Pazienza, a professional boxer who was once a world champion. After suffering a near-fatal car accident that left him with a broken neck, Vinny was told he would never walk again. But he refused to accept his fate and, with the help of his trainer Kevin Rooney, set out to make a miraculous recovery. With the support of his family and friends, Vinny fought his way back to the ring and won back his title.
The film follows Vinny’s journey as he struggles to overcome his physical limitations and the doubts of those around him. Through hard work and determination, Vinny regains his strength and courage, and is able to prove to himself and the world that anything is possible.
The movie also follows Vinny’s friendship with his trainer, Kevin Rooney, who is a former middleweight champion. Kevin helps Vinny to push himself to his limits and encourages him to fight for his dreams. The film shows the strength of their friendship and how it helps Vinny to overcome the odds.
The movie is an inspiring story of courage, determination, and friendship.
Where to Watch “Bleed for This”
If you are wondering where to watch “Bleed for This”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “Bleed for This” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “Bleed for This” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to Bleed for This