- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: Quick thinking landed him a million bucks… now everybody’s after it!
- Genres: Comedy, Family
- Release Date: 1994-02-11
- Runtime: 93.0 min
- Budget: $13.0 million
- Revenue: Not Available
- Production Companies: Walt Disney Pictures
Cast & Crew
Brian Bonsall, Karen Duffy, James Rebhorn, Jayne Atkinson, Michael Faustino, Chris Demetral, Miguel Ferrer, Tone Loc, Michael Lerner, Rick Ducommun, Debbie Allen, Alfredo Huereca
Synopsis – What to Expect from “Blank Check”
Blank Check is a 1994 family comedy film directed by Rupert Wainwright and starring Brian Bonsall, Karen Duffy, James Rebhorn, Miguel Ferrer, and Michael Lerner. The film follows Preston Waters (Bonsall), a young and imaginative boy who accidentally finds a blank check and fills it out for one million dollars.
Preston Waters is a young and imaginative boy who lives with his parents and brother in a small town. His family is struggling financially, so Preston often dreams of having money to do all the things he wants. One day, while walking home from school, he finds a blank check on the ground. He takes it home and fills it out for one million dollars.
The check is made out to Preston and is from a man named Victor Mancini. When Preston takes the check to the bank, the teller tells him that the check is valid and that he can have the money. Preston’s parents are shocked at first but then realize that this could be a great opportunity to get out of their financial troubles.
Preston, with the help of his best friend, Kirk, starts to spend the money on all sorts of things. He buys a new house, a pool, a boat, and more. He also starts to get into trouble with the law when he starts to buy things that he shouldn’t.
Meanwhile, Victor Mancini is trying to track down Preston and get his money back.
Where to Watch “Blank Check”
If you are wondering where to watch “Blank Check”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “Blank Check” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “Blank Check” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to Blank Check