- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline:
- Genres: Horror, Thriller
- Release Date: 2008-05-28
- Runtime: 85.0 min
- Budget: Not Available
- Revenue: Not Available
- Production Companies: Morabito Picture Company
Cast & Crew
Amber Tamblyn, Aidan Gillen, Armie Hammer, Katie Stuart, Mabel Rivera, Claudia Bassols, Kate Jennings Grant, Emma Prescott, Andrew Tarbet, Jim Arnold, Mark Boone Junior
Synopsis – What to Expect from “Blackout”
Blackout is a 2008 British crime thriller directed by Rigoberto Castañeda and starring Aidan Gillen, Robert Carlyle, and Emily Mortimer.
The film follows a group of armed robbers, led by the charismatic John (Aidan Gillen), who plan a daring heist on a London bank. The gang consists of John’s brother, Sam (Robert Carlyle), and their associates, Lola (Emily Mortimer) and Harry (Steven Mackintosh). The robbery goes smoothly, but the group soon finds themselves in a desperate situation as they are pursued by a relentless police officer, Detective Inspector White (David Morrissey).
As the gang attempts to evade capture, they must also contend with the fact that the loot they have stolen is counterfeit. With the police closing in, the gang must find a way to get rid of the fake money and escape with their lives.
The film follows the gang as they race against time to find a way out of their predicament. Along the way, they must confront their own inner demons and face the consequences of their actions. Will they make it out alive or will they be brought to justice?
Blackout is an intense and thrilling crime drama that will keep you guessing until the very end. With a stellar cast and a gripping story, this movie is sure to keep you on the edge of your seat.
Where to Watch “Blackout”
If you are wondering where to watch “Blackout”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “Blackout” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “Blackout” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to Blackout