- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: Bud and Doyle are here to save the world. But who’s gonna save the world from Bud and Doyle?
- Genres: Comedy
- Release Date: 1996-01-12
- Runtime: 95.0 min
- Budget: $8.5 million
- Revenue: $13.4 million
- Production Companies: Metro, Goldwyn, Mayer, 3 Arts Entertainment, Motion Picture Corporation of America, Weasel Productions
Cast & Crew
Pauly Shore, Stephen Baldwin, William Atherton, Joey Lauren Adams, Teresa Hill, Henry Gibson, Kevin West, Denise Dowse, Dara Tomanovich, Rose McGowan, Taylor Negron, Patricia Hearst, Jeremy Jordan, Trevor St. John, Channon Roe, Kylie Minogue, Kyle Gass, Jack Black, Christopher Dye, Loomis Fall, Robbie Thibaut Jr.-Adam Weisman, Brian Hayes Currie, Butch McCain, Roger Clinton Jr.-Mark Burton, Joe Sib, Soda Pop, Rene L. Moreno, Molly Bryant, Ben McCain, Katherine Kousi, Elizabeth Guber, Tucker Smallwood, Phil LaMarr, Paul Eiding, Rodger Bumpass, Phil Proctor, Cecile Krevoy
Synopsis – What to Expect from “Bio-Dome”
Bio-Dome is a 1996 American comedy film directed by Jason Bloom and starring Pauly Shore and Stephen Baldwin. The plot follows two slackers, Bud Macintosh (Shore) and Doyle Johnson (Baldwin), who accidentally become part of a year-long scientific experiment to study the effects of the environment on a group of people living in a sealed-off biodome.
The film begins with Bud and Doyle, two best friends and slackers, who are on their way to a party. They accidentally get locked in a new experimental biodome, created by the Eco-Plenty Corporation, which is designed to study the effects of the environment on a group of people living in a sealed-off biodome.
The two are immediately met with opposition by the scientists, led by Dr. Noah Faulkner (William Atherton), and their leader, Monique (Kylie Minogue). Monique is determined to make sure the experiment runs smoothly and she has no patience for Bud and Doyle’s antics.
The two soon realize that they are stuck in the biodome for a year and must find ways to survive. They befriend the other inhabitants, including the nerdy scientist, Phil (Teck Holmes), and the environmental activist, Petra (Roseanne Barr).
The two set about trying to make the most of their time in the biodome, but they soon find themselves in trouble when their antics disrupt the experiment. They must also
Where to Watch “Bio-Dome”
If you are wondering where to watch “Bio-Dome”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “Bio-Dome” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “Bio-Dome” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to Bio-Dome