- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: Bicentennial Man
- Genres: Science Fiction, Comedy, Drama
- Release Date: 1999-12-17
- Runtime: 131.0
- Budget: $100.0 million
- Revenue: $87.4 million
- Production Companies: Columbia Pictures, Touchstone Pictures, 1492 Pictures, Laurence Mark Productions, Radiant Productions
Cast & Crew
Robin Williams, Embeth Davidtz, Sam Neill, Oliver Platt, Kiersten Warren, Wendy Crewson, Hallie Eisenberg, Lindze Letherman, Angela Landis, John Michael Higgins, Bradley Whitford, Igor Hiller, Joe Bellan, Brett Wagner, Stephen Root, Scott Waugh, Quinn Smith, Kristy Connelly, Jay Johnston, George Wallace, Lynne Thigpen, Ples Griffin, Marcia Pizzo, Paula DuPré Pesmen, Clarke Devereux, Bruce Kenneth Wagner, Paula West, Kevin ‘Tiny’ Ancell, Richard Cross, Adam Bryant, Eric Fiedler, Billy Bryan, Christopher Nelson, Jim Kundig, Terry Sandin, Mike Elizalde, Mark Garbarino, Christian Ristow, Leonard MacDonald, Dan Rebett, Bernhard Eichholz, Evan Brainard, Benny Buettner, Kamela Portuges, Michael Steffe, Mark Walas
Bicentennial Man is a 1999 science fiction comedy-drama film starring Robin Williams, Sam Neill, Embeth Davidtz, and Oliver Platt. The film is based on the novel The Positronic Man, co-written by Isaac Asimov and Robert Silverberg.
The movie follows the story of an android named Andrew (Williams) who is purchased by the Martin family as a household servant. At first, the Martin family sees Andrew as nothing more than a machine, but as time goes on, they begin to realize that Andrew is more than just a robot. Andrew’s intelligence and emotional capacity continue to grow, and he eventually develops a strong bond with the Martin family.
As Andrew’s journey progresses, he begins to explore his own identity and the concept of human rights. He eventually starts a legal battle to be recognized as a human being, and after a long struggle, he is granted his rights.
The movie is a powerful exploration of the human condition and the struggle for acceptance and respect. It is a thought-provoking story of a robot’s quest for humanity, and a reminder of the importance of understanding and embracing diversity.
How & Where to Watch “Bicentennial Man”
Wondering where to watch Bicentennial Man?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming Bicentennial Man.
Note: If you are not able to find any streaming platform listed above, it could be because of the regional restriction or because the title is actually not available on any of the platform.
Here’s how to watch it if it is not available in your country.
Unlock “Bicentennial Man” & Watch it Anywhere in the World with VPN
Not able to find “Bicentennial Man” in your region?
We’ve got a solution – use a VPN like CyberGhost or Nordvpn.
Why Should You Use a VPN?
A VPN does not just keep your internet browsing safe and private, it also unlocks unlimited content that might otherwise be restricted in your region. So, you can access and enjoy various shows and movies on platforms like Netflix, Hulu, Disney+, and Prime Video.
A VPN works by changing your IP address with one from a different region. This way, it seems like you’re browsing from that region, and voila – you can bypass regional blocks.
Top Reasons to Stream with a VPN:
- Access Geo-restricted Content: With a VPN, you can watch movies and shows from all over the world and not just those available in your region.
- Data Protection: A VPN protects your data from potential threats helping you keep your personal details safe.
- No More Slow Streaming: Some internet service providers might slow your connection during high-demand streaming times. A VPN helps you avoid this, ensuring smooth streaming.
We recommend CyberGhost and NordVPN – two of the most trusted names in the VPN industry.
Special VPN Offer:
- CyberGhost is offering our readers a 45-day money-back guarantee plus a Whopping 82% discount.
- NordVPN comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee and a special 63% discount.
Recommended Movies similar to Bicentennial Man