- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: Beyond a Reasonable Doubt
- Genres: Thriller
- Release Date: 2009-02-05
- Runtime: 105.0
- Budget: $25.0 million
- Revenue: $4.4 million
- Production Companies: Aramid Entertainment Fund, Autonomous Films, Foresight Unlimited, Signature Entertainment, RKO Pictures LLC, Government of Saudi Arabia
Cast & Crew
Jesse Metcalfe, Amber Tamblyn, Michael Douglas, Joel David Moore, Orlando Jones, Lawrence P. Beron, Sewell Whitney, David Jensen, Sharon K. London, Krystal Kofie, Randal Reeder, Ryan Glorioso, Jon McCarthy, Grant James, Eric Gipson, Darcel White Moreno, Megan Brown, Michele Williams, Wallace Merck, Robert Larriviere, Juli Erickson, Carrie Slaughter, Tony Bentley, Andrei Constantinescu, John McConnell, Meade Patton, Sigal Diamant, Illana Diamont, Gerry May, Carl Savering, Kelvin Payton, Fred Ellis, Edrick Browne, Ron Flagge, David Born, James Harlon Palmer
Beyond a Reasonable Doubt is a 2009 crime thriller directed by Peter Hyams and starring Jesse Metcalfe, Michael Douglas, and Amber Tamblyn. The film follows ambitious young reporter C.J. Nicholas (Metcalfe) who is determined to expose a corrupt district attorney (Douglas) by planting false evidence to frame himself for a murder he did not commit.
The film begins with C.J. investigating a series of suspicious deaths that he believes are connected to the district attorney. He discovers that the district attorney is involved in a scheme to manipulate the justice system and is willing to go to any lengths to protect his reputation. C.J. hatches a plan to frame himself for a murder he did not commit in order to expose the district attorney’s corruption. He enlists the help of his ex-girlfriend, Ella (Tamblyn), to help him with his plan.
As the investigation progresses, C.J. and Ella find themselves in a dangerous game of cat and mouse with the district attorney and his henchmen. They soon discover that the district attorney is willing to go to any lengths to protect himself, including framing C.J. for murder. As
How & Where to Watch “Beyond a Reasonable Doubt”
Wondering where to watch Beyond a Reasonable Doubt?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming Beyond a Reasonable Doubt.
Note: If you are not able to find any streaming platform listed above, it could be because of the regional restriction or because the title is actually not available on any of the platform.
Here’s how to watch it if it is not available in your country.
Unlock “Beyond a Reasonable Doubt” & Watch it Anywhere in the World with VPN
Not able to find “Beyond a Reasonable Doubt” in your region?
We’ve got a solution – use a VPN like CyberGhost or Nordvpn.
Why Should You Use a VPN?
A VPN does not just keep your internet browsing safe and private, it also unlocks unlimited content that might otherwise be restricted in your region. So, you can access and enjoy various shows and movies on platforms like Netflix, Hulu, Disney+, and Prime Video.
A VPN works by changing your IP address with one from a different region. This way, it seems like you’re browsing from that region, and voila – you can bypass regional blocks.
Top Reasons to Stream with a VPN:
- Access Geo-restricted Content: With a VPN, you can watch movies and shows from all over the world and not just those available in your region.
- Data Protection: A VPN protects your data from potential threats helping you keep your personal details safe.
- No More Slow Streaming: Some internet service providers might slow your connection during high-demand streaming times. A VPN helps you avoid this, ensuring smooth streaming.
We recommend CyberGhost and NordVPN – two of the most trusted names in the VPN industry.
Special VPN Offer:
- CyberGhost is offering our readers a 45-day money-back guarantee plus a Whopping 82% discount.
- NordVPN comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee and a special 63% discount.
Recommended Movies similar to Beyond a Reasonable Doubt