The best 2.1 Speakers for LED TV Set is a combination of two speakers and a separate subwoofer. Compared to an average pair of speakers, they have additional functionalities and add-ons.
Particularly designed to give a theatrical kind of experience, they have loud bass and multiple audio options which enhances the normal TV experience.
Selecting such speakers can be a cumbersome task for non-tech people because there are a lot of traits involved. Although every brand claims to give you the best product at a reasonable price, but it is not always the case.
We have put together an excellent guide for you to select the best 2.1 speakers for LED TV. By the end of this article, you will have your hands on some of the top choices available in the Indian market.
Best 2.1 Speakers for LED TV in India
1. Creative Labs A250 2.1 Speaker System
Creative labs offer different categories of speakers but this A250 speaker system is one of the best 2.1 speakers for LED TVs found in the market in 2020. As compared to a conventional huge speaker set, it has a sleek and creative DSE design that allows it to produce louder and deeper sound even if used in a compact area.
loud bass because the port tube is separated into two parts and then fit
together in a tight enclosure. Because of space-friendly size, this set can be
placed anywhere in the house.
- Louder music with innovative full-spectrum technology.
- Improved bass and sonic acoustic quality.
- Newly designed Creative DSE and Creative IFP.
- Surprisingly good audio for the price you pay, with a decent subwoofer and all.
- Easy to install.
- A lot of sound for something so small
- Not one for exposed speakers but oh well.
- Wires too short.
2. Logitech Z-623 2.1 Channel Speaker System
Logitech has made a name in the market because of its high-quality products. They have maintained this streak in 2020 as well by introducing the Z-623 2.1 speaker system.
It is the best combination of powerful speakers with a 130 Watt subwoofer that creates dense & immense sound quality and is convenient for any kind of sound. 200 watts root mean square value gives you the power to listen as loud as you want.
While the on-speaker controls let you easily dial the volume and bass up or down, your custom settings can also be adjusted i.e. bass, treble, loudness, clarity, etc. for different musical experiences.
The 3.5mm inputs make it easy to plug in up to three audio devices – your computer, led TV, game console, and more. They have multiple inputs and come in with headphones for the times you want to enjoy your private music.
- THX Certified.
- 400-Watt Peak Power.
- 200W RMS power.
- Multiple inputs.
- Easy to handle functionality.
- Input dongle of 3.5 mm size for music.
- Multi-pane handling system.
- Built-in headphone jack.
- Delivers excellent sound.
- A very good price.
- It can produce a cinematic-quality sound.
- The extension cable on the Z623 is not very long.
- Don’t expect to stretch the cable out too far from your computer.
3. Philips MMS-4545B 2.1 Channel Speakers System
With the best Philips MMS-4545B 2.1 channel speaker system, be at the heart of the movie and gaming experience and drown yourself in sound. It also has a fine tuner with which you can enjoy different radio stations on the go. Just adjust the dial to select the station of your choice.
- Huge speaker Box to provide high-quality audio bass.
- The subwoofer comes in a unique design and produces a much deeper, richer bass. You can also customize the bass according to your taste.
- Due to the compact design, you can easily carry the power solution with you while you move around.
- Works with any Bluetooth-enabled device.
- USB and SD card slots for photos and music playback.
- FM tuner for radio enjoyment.
- Designed for style.
- The sound is clear and audible across the rooms.
- Can be connected to any device.
- Rich Bass.
- Good connectivity.
- Easy pairing.
4. Creative SBS-E2800 2.1 Speakers System
This model is truly outstanding, having an elite speaker framework that creates an amazing and strong audio power. Creative SBS-E2800 has a unique woofer in-depth design, made up of wood that is used to produce high-quality bass.
In addition to flash drives and AUX cable, SD cards can also be used to enjoy music. It has a built-in radio frequency too and a great memory feature that can save your favorite channels.
audio accordingly and have heavenly music experience.
- Built-in phono-connector ports for old fashioned TVs and music players.
- Aux cable space of 3.5 mm for phones, tablets, and other devices.
- Different types of built-in preset of mixers can be adjusted according to one’s liking.
- Exceptional 50 Watt speakers to connect with the subwoofer.
- 6 Ohms for (Satellite) with Power Input of 220-230V~ 50Hz, Impedance of 4 Ohms (Subwoofer), and the Sound Noise Ratio: ≥70dB.
- Preset (Multi-equalizer) that suits your mood.
- Best budget speakers for home.
- Excellent product for the price.
- Very good for the price which was Rs 1600.
- Sound quality is unparalleled in its price range.
- Slightly lesser controls over the bass
5. F&D F-203G
For a high-quality audio experience, choose the F&D F-203G 2.1 Speaker System which comes with a set of one 4 inches Bass Driver Subwoofer and with two 2.5-inches Full-Range Satellite Speakers.
With great volumes, it is best for loud parties and gatherings. The speakers are easy to carry around and it supports the varieties of sound such as movies, videos, audios, games, and many more with powerful bass. Moreover, the F&D is compatible with various types of devices such as DVD or MP3 Player, PC, etc, allowing you to enjoy music not only on your led tv but on multiple other platforms.
- Massive on audio.
- 1500W PMPO.
- Has a 4-inch bass driver for the subwoofer and a 2.5-inch full-range driver for satellite speakers.
- Satellite design.
- The QQ shaped design is made to enhance performance and convenience.
- It comes with multiple ports.
- Frequency response(Subwoofer): 20Hz – 160Hz.
- Bass is set to around 30 to 40% or more, depending upon your likeness.
- Equipped with SD and USB and Bluetooth connectivity.
- It has wireless connectivity to the speakers also.
- Slightly on the heavy side.
- 2.5-inch driver.
6. iBall Tarang Classic
The great iBall Tarang 2.1 Multimedia speaker system comes in a wood case for Natural Sound. The casing comes with a real fabric that boosts the sound quality producing a richer sound while the subwoofers add bass to the overall texture of the sound.
These bad boys have a higher premium design which makes them suitable for any LED TV set-up and it will not seem like anything out of the blue.
The speakers are available in black color, plastic frame, and feature a classic iBall logo at the front. The build quality, structure, and finishing of iBall Tarang are very classy, strong and highly appealing. For the connectivity part, the Taran Classic 2.1 features multi-connectivity mediums.
- Multi-input modes – BT 5.0 | USB | SD | AUX | FM, Classic, 2.1 speaker.
- Remarkable Bass and Treble to fine-tune the sound.
- 2.1 subwoofer system.
- Has a Remote control.
- 40 W RMS (Subwoofer – 20W + Satellite – 10W x 2)
- Excellent output quality.
- Best quality sound.
- Reasonable price.
- Bass adjuster has placed backside to the speaker
7. CREATIVE SBS E2900
Creative SBS E2900 2.1 is the best and most powerful speaker system in the Creative SBS E2000 series. It is an all-rounder, provides excellent audio performance, and offers a wide range of connectivity options i.e. wired, wireless, or other forms.
You can stream via Bluetooth or you can play your music directly via USB or SD card. Multiple AUX ports are placed for connection, each of which is a 3.5mm jack.
- 2.1 Speaker System with Far-field Drivers.
- Quality MDF Subwoofer.
- Control Buttons.
- Provides excellent audio performance.
- It offers a wide range of connectivity.
- Very good for the price.
- Easy pairing.
- The preset equalizer is only for USB and SD card mode.
8. iBall Hi-Bass 2.1 Speaker System
This iBall Hi-Bass 2.1 speaker system is a one subwoofer speaker system with two satellite speakers for music lovers. It comes with a beautiful LED display and remote control for ease of control and makes your music experience easy and worth it. It is great for your routine use in your house or house parties.
product comprises of awe-inspiring features of build, quality, and performance.
The iBall Hi-Bass 2.1 performs 10/10 on sound and will serve as an excellent
solution for all your speaker needs!
- LED display.
- An ideal combined output of 18 W RMS
- Built-in Radio.
- A glossy layout with multiple AUX and flash drive ports.
- Wireless Type Bluetooth.
- Has Bluetooth mode for connectivity.
- The music system is good.
- Decent sound quality.
- The bass effect is not that great.
9. Creative Pebble Plus 2.1 Multimedia System
The Creative Pebble Plus 2.1 multimedia system speakers have a powerful down-firing subwoofer that speaks for its compact and powerful predecessor. Since has an optimizing bass technique, its clarity of sound is exceptional. Designed with a basic layout, it supports USBs as well as AUX ports.
- Attractive design
- Powerful audio performance with bright, detailed highs and rich lows
- Excellent sound quality
- Has Bluetooth mode for connectivity.
- The music system is good.
- Decent sound quality.
- No wireless connectivity
- Lots of wires
- USB is for power only, not audio
10. Sony SA-D20 C (E12) 2.1 Channel Multimedia System
The Sony Channel Multimedia 2.1 speaker system comes with great sound clarity, subwoofers, and remote control. It is compatible with almost all android devices, laptops, or all Bluetooth devices.
It has an output power of 60 watts with a lithium-ion battery. With its theatrical feel, it is amazing for a heavenly experience of loud volumes. The only drawback is no control over the bass.
- 2.1 channel multimedia speakers.
- USB and audio-in playback.
- Large subwoofer and 60W output.
- With Bluetooth streaming.
- Use with TV, PC and music player.
- USB port for easy connectivity.
- Stylish black gloss speaker finish.
- Superb bass with large sub-woofer and 70 W output
- The USB port for easy connectivity
- The clarity of low volume is not good
Which is the best 2.1 speaker for LED TV?
One cannot simply say which speaker is the best. It depends upon what you are seeking and if it fulfills your requirements. However, from our research, we found the iBall Hi Bass 2.1 Speaker System is the best.
Which speaker is the best for the home?
Several companies are selling different categories of speakers. Choosing one for the home includes questions like space requirements, color, shape, specifications, etc. Make a decision that fulfills your demands.
Are F&D Speakers good?
Yes, definitely. F&D has evolved over the years and has gained a good amount of share in the audio world. Their speakers are of the world-class.
Does the size of my speakers matter?
A lot of people are concerned with the size of speakers because of the room around their LED space. Normally, a speaker with a large size would have more room and headspace and it will produce an even better cinematic sound. However, that is not always the case as well.
The size of speakers may sometimes brighten the original sound and make it appear more appealing than it is. Therefore, you must always consider your choice of speaker, it’s size, the environment where it will be used, and the size of your room.
Do more expensive speakers sound better?
More often than not, the LED speakers which are more expensive are also the ones richer in quality. The reason being, people only buy from companies they can trust and the companies they believe to be authentic.
This attitude from consumers allows the top distributors in the market to put a higher price on their top products. As a result, most of the expensive speakers you will see in the market will have a better sound but you still must always check carefully before buying.
What does frequency mean in Speakers?
When you hear people talking about frequency response in sound, it normally means the frequency which can either be heard or produced.
For example, the normal frequency response of a human being exists between 20 Hz to 20 kHz. This means that human beings can only listen to sounds existing in that particular frequency range.
Similarly, an LED speaker or a set of headphones with a frequency response between 15hz and 15khz can only produce sounds in that frequency range.
Is there a need to buy LED speakers at all?
Currently, most of the LED TVs being sold in India come with a set of in-built speakers of their own. If you are buying an LED for your regular two-bedroom apartment, the in-built speakers should be fine for you to provide you a cinematic experience.
However, if you have a large house or you need speakers for your LED in a bigger set-up, then you do need to buy LED speakers.
hope that you were able to find an LED speaker based on your needs and taste.
Instead of regretting over spilled milk in the future, the best approach is to
truly understand what your requirements are.
If you still need a set of speakers after that for your large living room or a studio bedroom, that is when you should look up the internet. In the list of Best 2.1 Speakers for LED TV above, we have covered pairs from the most basic to a most detailed set of LED speakers.
the set of speakers for your LED, you can also choose to go for portable Soundbars,
Bluetooth Speakers, and other smaller set-ups.
Feel free to leave any feedback if we helped you in any way.