- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: After Gallipoli there was still a war to be won.
- Genres: Drama, History, War
- Release Date: 2010-04-15
- Runtime: 122.0 min
- Budget: $7.3 million
- Revenue: Not Available
- Production Companies: New South Wales Film & Television Office, Pacific Film and Television Commission, Screen Australia, The Silence Productions, Lucky Country Productions
Cast & Crew
Brendan Cowell, Harrison Gilbertson, Steve Le Marquand, Gyton Grantley, Alan Dukes, Alex Thompson, Warwick Young, Mark Coles Smith, Anthony Hayes, Leon Ford, Jacqueline McKenzie, Gerald Lepkowski, Bella Heathcote, Chris Haywood, Aden Young, Thom Green, John Stanton
Synopsis – What to Expect from “Beneath Hill 60”
Beneath Hill 60 is a 2010 Australian war drama film that follows the story of the 1st Australian Tunnelling Company during the First World War. The film follows the story of Captain Oliver Woodward (Brendan Cowell), a mining engineer who is tasked with leading his men in a mission to tunnel beneath the German lines and plant explosives to destroy the enemy’s stronghold.
The film begins in 1916 in the Western Front of France. The 1st Australian Tunnelling Company has been assigned to dig tunnels beneath Hill 60 and plant explosives underneath the German lines. Woodward and his men are faced with the daunting task of digging the tunnels in the face of enemy fire and the constant threat of collapse.
The men work tirelessly, digging the tunnels and planting the explosives. During their mission, they face numerous obstacles, including the death of one of their own, the constant fear of collapse, and the ever-present danger of being discovered by the enemy.
As the mission progresses, Woodward and his men come to realize that they are facing an enemy that is far more powerful than they had anticipated. With their mission on the brink of failure, Woodward and his men must do whatever it takes to complete their mission and save their lives.
Beneath Hill 60 is a powerful and gripping story of courage and determination in the face of overwhelming odds. It is a story of friendship, loyalty, and the strength of the human spirit in the face of adversity.
Where to Watch “Beneath Hill 60”
If you are wondering where to watch “Beneath Hill 60”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “Beneath Hill 60” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “Beneath Hill 60” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to Beneath Hill 60