- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline:
- Genres: Drama, Romance
- Release Date: 2015-09-14
- Runtime: 97.0 min
- Budget: Not Available
- Revenue: $0.0 million
- Production Companies: Castle Rock Entertainment, Jorva Entertainment Productions, Defiant Pictures
Cast & Crew
Nick Robinson, Common, Cary Elwes, Devon Bostick, Morgan Saylor, Susan Misner, Ricardo Chavira, Jared Shipley, Christopher Robin Miller, Aubrey Reynolds, Charles Halford, David H. Stevens, Karli Hall, Daisy Piedra, Christy Summerhays, Richard Sharrah, Susan Dolan Stevens, Julie, Anne Liechty, Tiffani DiGregorio, Nathan Stevens, Andy Fernuik, Erik Audé, Allie Rae Treharne
Synopsis – What to Expect from “Being Charlie”
Being Charlie is a 2015 drama film directed by Rob Reiner and starring Nick Robinson and Common. The film follows the story of Charlie (Nick Robinson), an 18-year-old recovering drug addict who is sent to a rehab center by his wealthy father (Common).
Charlie is determined to resist the rehab program, and he soon finds himself in a precarious situation when he is caught using drugs with his girlfriend, Eva (Morgan Saylor). His father then sends him to a different rehab center, but Charlie is determined to escape and return to Eva.
At the new rehab center, Charlie meets a fellow addict named Adam (Devon Bostick), who helps him adjust to his new life. With Adam’s help, Charlie begins to open up and make progress in his recovery.
However, Charlie’s progress is threatened when his father’s political ambitions put him in the middle of a scandal. Charlie must choose between his newfound sobriety and his desire to help his father.
The film follows Charlie as he struggles to make the right choices in his life and come to terms with his past. He must confront his own demons and learn to confront his fears in order to make a successful recovery. Along the way, Charlie learns the importance of friendship and family, and discovers the power of forgiveness and second chances.
Where to Watch “Being Charlie”
If you are wondering where to watch “Being Charlie”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “Being Charlie” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “Being Charlie” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to Being Charlie