- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: The fate of the world hangs in the balance in this explosive action-thriller.
- Genres: Action, Adventure, Thriller
- Release Date: 2006-10-17
- Runtime: 96.0 min
- Budget: Not Available
- Revenue: Not Available
- Production Companies: 20th Century Fox
Cast & Crew
Matt Bushell, Denis Arndt, Ben Cross, Keith David, Bruce McGill, Nicholas Gonzalez, Peter Coyote, April Grace, Glenn Morshower, Shane Edelman, Kenneth Choi, Eyal Podell, Mykel Shannon Jenkins, Joseph Steven Yang, Dennis James Lee, Hyun Joo Shin, Marianne Stanicheva, Vlado Mihailov, Michael McCoy
Synopsis – What to Expect from “Behind Enemy Lines II: Axis of Evil”
Behind Enemy Lines II: Axis of Evil is a 2006 action-thriller that follows Marine navigator and weapons specialist Chris Burnett (Nicholas Gonzalez) as he is sent on a mission to North Korea. Burnett is tasked with locating and destroying a secret nuclear weapons facility.
After arriving in North Korea, Burnett and his team are ambushed by the North Korean military and must fight their way out of the country. As they make their way across the border into China, they find themselves in the middle of a civil war between the Chinese and North Korean forces. With no way out, Burnett and his team must fight their way back to safety.
The team is forced to face off against the North Korean military, Chinese rebels, and even a Japanese mercenary group. Along the way, Burnett must find a way to complete his mission and destroy the nuclear weapons facility.
The team eventually makes it back to safety, but not without a few casualties. In the end, Burnett and his team are successful in their mission, and the North Korean nuclear weapons facility is destroyed.
Where to Watch “Behind Enemy Lines II: Axis of Evil”
If you are wondering where to watch “Behind Enemy Lines II: Axis of Evil”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “Behind Enemy Lines II: Axis of Evil” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “Behind Enemy Lines II: Axis of Evil” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to Behind Enemy Lines II: Axis of Evil